M4: 'The Best Mafia Game'

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Magna
Banned

Re: M4: 'The Best Mafia Game'

Postby Magna » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:18 pm

Murphmario wrote:I vote for Joey. In one of his posts, he said that the 3rd option was most beneficial, when honestly it was the 2nd one. Obvious Mafia point right there.

Blue Dread, I'll leave you alone for now. Thanks for defending me.
Fixed. And yeah, you're welcome, I really do believe you are a townie, the sheriff told me himself. And yeah he may be godfather, but I actually have a better idea of who may be the godfather...

Magna
Banned

Postby Magna » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:36 pm

It's been more than 24 hours please end the day qig.

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:23 pm

Okay, I'm back.

CHANGE YOUR VOTES TO BLUE DREAD. He has done nothing except build upon false information and now is trying to convince us he knows the roles of 9 players. This is not possible in any way unless 9 people claimed to him, which is a silly idea and even then it doesn't prove anything 100%. Please be realistic here, guys. Also, I never said I wanted to know the role of the Sheriff. I said I wanted to know the role of the vigi (WHO STILL SHOULD CLAIM) so he can get in contact with the Sheriff himself.

Murphmario
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Murphmario » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:46 pm

No. You said back then that the 3rd option: that the Mafia killed Raster(townsperson) and the SK killed Little Boo(Jester) was the most benefical, but it's actually the 2nd one because we also get rid of a Mafia member. <---- strong Mafia evidence

Also, Blue Dread is actually right about me being a normal Townsperson. What if he is the sheriff himself?

Magna
Banned

Postby Magna » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:49 pm

Murphmario wrote:No. You said back then that the 3rd option: that the Mafia killed Raster(townsperson) and the SK killed Little Boo(Jester) was the most benefical, but it's actually the 2nd one because we also get rid of a Mafia member. <---- strong Mafia evidence

Also, Blue Dread is actually right about me being a normal Townsperson. What if he is the sheriff himself?
I wouldn't go as far as to admit I'm the sheriff but yeah, Murphmario really is town, I believe someone else could be the Godfather.

And I agree with what Murphmario said, why have a twonsperson dead when we can have a Mafiosos dead instead?

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps

Postby TLtimelord » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:50 pm

Murphmario wrote:No. You said back then that the 3rd option: that the Mafia killed Raster(townsperson) and the SK killed Little Boo(Jester) was the most benefical, but it's actually the 2nd one because we also get rid of a Mafia member. <---- strong Mafia evidence

I can see somebody from Mafia being close to Raster and being aware of his good deduction siills and overall intelligence. Perhaps Ignoritus or Bomber.

I can see someone also smart enough as the SK like Bomber or Snow knowing that they'd love through a visit to the Jester.

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps

Postby TLtimelord » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:51 pm

I can also foresee Joey being the godfather.

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:59 pm

Why are we letting Blue Dread call the shots as an alliance leader when he has no factual backup for anything he said?

The Wizard of Off

Postby The Wizard of Off » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:13 pm

Joey wrote:Why are we letting Blue Dread call the shots as an alliance leader when he has no factual backup for anything he said?
well as I said like 4 times He is the only one that knows who the sheriff is if he is in contact with the sheriff and we lynch him the sheriff has no one to trust and how come your so careless I dont care if a special reveals himself and dies even though he could be useful to us oh townsperson died whatever we didint need him anyway the whole time youve been pointing at people so I vote (if I didint already) Joey

qig
Ninji
Ninji

Postby qig » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:22 pm

Sorry about the late results, I had something to do!

Murphmario never made a new post with his formatting updated, which means the Lynch votes are still at a tie. So let's see what the RNG has to say about it.

Uh-oh!

Blue Dread has been lynched!

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end August 15th, 8:00 pm or when all needed PMs are sent to me.
Last edited by qig on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Murphmario
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby Murphmario » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:23 pm

WHAT!?

The Wizard of Off

Postby The Wizard of Off » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:24 pm

The Wizard of Off wrote:
Joey wrote:Why are we letting Blue Dread call the shots as an alliance leader when he has no factual backup for anything he said?
well as I said like 4 times He is the only one that knows who the sheriff is if he is in contact with the sheriff and we lynch him the sheriff has no one to trust and how come your so careless I dont care if a special reveals himself and dies even though he could be useful to us oh townsperson died whatever we didint need him anyway the whole time youve been pointing at people so I vote (if I didint already) Joey
I hope you realize that you know when I said the thing about the special and town that I was acting as you

Ignoritus
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Ignoritus » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:25 pm

TNTtimelord wrote: I can see somebody from Mafia being close to Raster and being aware of his good deduction siills and overall intelligence. Perhaps Ignoritus or Bomber.
To be honest if I was Mafia I'd personally be more likely to want to kill someone like Blue Dread. I can be somewhat comfortable that if I'm careful I won't get lynched by someone like Raster. But people like Blue Dread just lynch virtually at random off of nonsense logic. I'd be more worried about him randomly lynching me for no good reason than Raster actually figuring out I was Mafia. Perhaps that's just me being too cocky though.
The Wizard of Off wrote: well as I said like 4 times He is the only one that knows who the sheriff is if he is in contact with the sheriff and we lynch him the sheriff has no one to trust
The Sheriff has Murphmario to trust, the person he apparently should have been trusting from the beginning. You know, trusting the person he inspected and found to be green instead of someone completely and totally random.
Because evidently facts, evidence, and logic don't apply here as much as making a big shitstorm and insisting you have evidence of things without actually showing it.

qig
Ninji
Ninji

Postby qig » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:27 pm

Murphmario wrote:WHAT!?
WHAT??? You had 5 hours to correctly format your lynch vote!
Not to mention I think you've played in all the games so far, you should know the appropriate way to format a vote by now.

The Wizard of Off

Postby The Wizard of Off » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 pm

well great now we killed our only lead! and as you can tell joey he was green so your suspicion was wrong

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:51 pm

It was his fault for handling his info really poorly.

Murphmario
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby Murphmario » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:58 pm

OK, Serial Killer, please kill Joey. I bet he is Mafia.

The Wizard of Off

Postby The Wizard of Off » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:23 pm

wait is it night?

FallingSnow
Nipper
Nipper

Postby FallingSnow » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:29 pm

Oh soften those devilish eyebrows, dear soul. The death of ol' Blue Dread is a much more beneficial turn of events than a bloody knife in our companion Joey's back. Our noble sheriff was in danger, being in contact with sir Dread. If my suspicious are proven true and the sheriff did indeed reveal his true identity to none other than Blue Dread, then that poor man may find himself buried within a wooden coffin by tomorrow morning. The godfather likely informed his fellow mafia members of his intellect far before he was sent to the grave.

If our Father speaks no lies, then a barricaded door will do little in saving one of us tonight.

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Hrm, if we are lucky he was the GF, but the odds of that are woefully slim.

His fault for being poor at communication, no weight on my mind. We will see what unfolds on this night.

Return to “Mafia”