M32: Moral Match - DAY 5

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Yoshi021
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Flair: :)
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: M32: Moral Match - NIGHT 4

Postby Yoshi021 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:54 pm

For sure, he can't strike a blue person.

HeroOfRhyme
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:58 pm

The Thwomp King wrote:
HeroOfRhyme wrote:the vigi claim was confirmed and i am in contact with him, i wont disclose any information but i will say the vigi is striking tonight, so if there is only two kills it might be safe to assume the id theif is inactive
And should we risk the Vigi striking the wrong person?
The worst possible thing is he kills a townie because he is the last blue so its impossible to kill an important town role. I also have a suspicion that Spinda was the Necromancer and the Id thief is still orange.

I would like a ghost claim as well please.

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: hi!!!
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Waddle » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:00 pm

How can a ghost claim if its dead

Danny
Reznor
Reznor
Pronouns: He/Him, They/Them

Postby Danny » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:09 pm

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Flair: The Beginning, The End
Pronouns: She/Her (Any)

Postby Valentine » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:10 pm

Syndrilevosse wrote:Image
No screenshots allowed man

HeroOfRhyme
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:12 pm

Sorry I screwed that up, lol. I meant to say Spinda is mafia Im guessing and the ID thief is still orange or red, I am unsure though because if Spinda was Necro he wouldve used his post. Also the Ghost can claim its just immune to nightkills and knows the Necro, so could the Necro claim to me and that way I know who you and the ghost are so you dont get killed by vigi or if you die then I will know who you were and there wont be guessing if the id theif or dark spirit are you.

but yea thats my real guess, my head was just drifting when i made the former post. Lets hope he is mafia.

Danny
Reznor
Reznor

Postby Danny » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:15 pm

HeroOfRhyme wrote:Sorry I screwed that up, lol. I meant to say Spinda is mafia Im guessing and the ID thief is still orange or red, I am unsure though because if Spinda was Necro he wouldve used his post. Also the Ghost can claim its just immune to nightkills and knows the Necro, so could the Necro claim to me and that way I know who you and the ghost are so you dont get killed by vigi or if you die then I will know who you were and there wont be guessing if the id theif or dark spirit are you.
Didn't you just tell me that you said Spinda was Necro?

HeroOfRhyme - Today at 5:48 PM
i believe spinda was necromancer so the id thief is probably still orange

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:41 pm

Syndrilevosse wrote:
HeroOfRhyme wrote:Sorry I screwed that up, lol. I meant to say Spinda is mafia Im guessing and the ID thief is still orange or red, I am unsure though because if Spinda was Necro he wouldve used his post. Also the Ghost can claim its just immune to nightkills and knows the Necro, so could the Necro claim to me and that way I know who you and the ghost are so you dont get killed by vigi or if you die then I will know who you were and there wont be guessing if the id theif or dark spirit are you.

I think he meant Dark Spirit

HeroOfRhyme
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:03 pm

Syndrilevosse wrote:

yeaaaah, but we discussed last night about him being mafia more likely, i did say i screwed up. I was in a rush so i didnt think about that before i said it

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:47 pm

I would like
bossedit8 wrote:
try to defend himself before the lynch tomorrow. First game or not, he may be green, he may be red. All I am saying is that we should see his defense on his public inactivity, but he has not been taken out of the game for inactivity, and Since there is only one blue left, that means if he is not the vigilante clami, he has some ability which makes him red or yellow. We know Mosaic Mario was the Sheriff, so he inactivity was just public, he actually was active, which I think bossedit8, and a few others are as well.

The Thwomp King
Rip Van Fish
Rip Van Fish

Postby The Thwomp King » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:15 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:I would like
bossedit8 wrote:
try to defend himself before the lynch tomorrow. First game or not, he may be green, he may be red. All I am saying is that we should see his defense on his public inactivity, but he has not been taken out of the game for inactivity, and Since there is only one blue left, that means if he is not the vigilante clami, he has some ability which makes him red or yellow. We know Mosaic Mario was the Sheriff, so he inactivity was just public, he actually was active, which I think bossedit8, and a few others are as well.
The issue with why MosaicMario was lynched was because his activity didn't show on this thread since the very beginning. It wasn't until the day of his accusations he went on this thread to defend himself. I mean we messed up in lynching him, but he messed up for lack of communication to this thread.

HeroOfRhyme
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:22 am

no actually you guys just messed up, him an i both told you it was a mistakr and you still decided to lynch him, why? idk. Nevertheless dont pin his death on his "inactivity" or what not, it was partially his fault for deciding to basically give his role away and in a suspicious way too, but you still shouldve read what he said closer.

Danny
Reznor
Reznor

Postby Danny » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:46 am

HeroOfRhyme wrote:no actually you guys just messed up, him an i both told you it was a mistakr and you still decided to lynch him, why? idk. Nevertheless dont pin his death on his "inactivity" or what not, it was partially his fault for deciding to basically give his role away and in a suspicious way too, but you still shouldve read what he said closer.
Other than you outright telling me who he was, there was absolutely no way to figure out what MosaicMario's role actually was. Don't go blaming other people for not only his actions, but your own actions.

Danny
Reznor
Reznor

Postby Danny » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:46 am

On top of that, his death was inevitable for all of the reasons that people gave.

HeroOfRhyme
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Re: M32: Moral Match - DAY 3

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:22 am

MosaicMario wrote:Before this just turns into a bandwagon lynch, may i please say something? The Only reason i haven't been speaking on most mafia games is that i don't know
how i'm supposed to add to the discussion, i feel like ever sense i went to high school, i always get lynched for not playing and being inactive, what if
you decided to lynch someone inactive or silent and they turn up blue? Would you learn a thing from that? Probably not, but all i'm gong to say is that if you choose
to all just jump on the bandwagon and lynch me for not being active IN PUBLIC, i'm just going to say that random lynching doesn't get you anywhere, and most of the time
you just end up letting the mafia win. All i will say, is that if you lynch me, good luck finding out getting an idea on who's mafia.

But i'll also mention that i feel really suspicious of bossedit8 for some reason.
Yoshi021 wrote:I will vote on MosaicMario beacuse he was inactive. I also have some suspicion on bossedit.
Voting for someone because their inactive is never a good idea, they could be blue for all we know.
Please read this post closer and tell me how you DONT figure out who he is from it because its pretty obvious if you actually read his post. The fact that me telling you was the only way to figure that out means that you really arent that aware are you? Im not targeting you or anything Im just saying it from a game standpoint, and I did nothing wrong or involve myself in his lynch at all I was trying to prevent it so yes I can blame who I blame because thats how I feel; regardless I have a sudden feeling Im gonna die after this night.

I would still like those claims from necro and ghost.

Danny
Reznor
Reznor

Postby Danny » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:42 am

No, I am aware, and I have read that post many times already. Other than the "good luck finding out getting an idea on who's mafia", it was so vague and one-off that it was given no second thought, and it was just a petty attempt to defend himself. If it was really obvious that he was Sheriff, there's no way he would have gotten lynched when he did.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:53 am

HeroOfRhyme wrote:
MosaicMario wrote:Before this just turns into a bandwagon lynch, may i please say something? The Only reason i haven't been speaking on most mafia games is that i don't know
how i'm supposed to add to the discussion, i feel like ever sense i went to high school, i always get lynched for not playing and being inactive, what if
you decided to lynch someone inactive or silent and they turn up blue? Would you learn a thing from that? Probably not, but all i'm gong to say is that if you choose
to all just jump on the bandwagon and lynch me for not being active IN PUBLIC, i'm just going to say that random lynching doesn't get you anywhere, and most of the time
you just end up letting the mafia win. All i will say, is that if you lynch me, good luck finding out getting an idea on who's mafia.

But i'll also mention that i feel really suspicious of bossedit8 for some reason.
Yoshi021 wrote:I will vote on MosaicMario beacuse he was inactive. I also have some suspicion on bossedit.
Voting for someone because their inactive is never a good idea, they could be blue for all we know.
Please read this post closer and tell me how you DONT figure out who he is from it because its pretty obvious if you actually read his post. The fact that me telling you was the only way to figure that out means that you really arent that aware are you? Im not targeting you or anything Im just saying it from a game standpoint, and I did nothing wrong or involve myself in his lynch at all I was trying to prevent it so yes I can blame who I blame because thats how I feel; regardless I have a sudden feeling Im gonna die after this night.

I would still like those claims from necro and ghost.
I actually had a thought that he was Sheriff after reading it, but was unsure. It is why I did not vote. Sounds like the Sheriff was telling us who to vote for.

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Flair: The Beginning, The End
Pronouns: She/Her (Any)

Re: M32: Moral Match - DAY 4

Postby Valentine » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:49 am

Hey sorry guys my internet died because of a thunderstorm.

NIGHT 4 HAD ENDED

HeroOfRhyme was busy being busy and then he was killed by another busy individual.
HeroOfRhyme has died

IT IS NOW DAY 4, DAY 4 WILL END AT 4:00 PM AUG 23 CET OR IF AN INSTA HAPPENS BEFORE THAT
Last edited by Valentine on Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:03 am

bossedit8

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Re: M32: Moral Match - DAY 4

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:09 am

Also, I have reason to believe that Waddle Derp is immune to night kills.

Return to “Mafia”