Nanaya
Phanto
Phanto
Flair: When's Mafia

Shadow of More Doors

Postby Nanaya » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:05 am

Spoiler: show
Shadow of More Doors

It start as a regular day for Ninety Nye. He went to work and played with his magic the gathering cards. His life was the same old same old. One day when he was going to the store for a new door, (because his drunk neighbor broke his front door.) and when he tried to go in, there was only one door available. It looked old and was in bad shape, but he bought it and placed it where the old door broke. When he went in he was upside down. He thought his pain medication was messing with him (Got a bad cut where his ribs are, basically his side.) but this was real as he looked back, and the world was not changes in any way. He deside to shake it off and went to bed. The next few days he had some strange things happen to him when he openes the door the after putting it in, like seeing a red figure where his armor statue should be, a woman in pink flying across the sky, and giant octopi in his magic the gathering cards. This was all unusual to him, but the weirdest thing was that he could see his shadow when their was no light. When he decided to sleep it off he dreamed of this figure in red, while in this dream, his shadow followed his every step. When he tried to walk towards the figure in red this figure slapped him and his body was on fire. He felt the pain and he saw doors closing in on him like they were about to crush him. He screamed in agony, like he felt the was real, when in fact it was real. This was no a dream, he found out as he tried to pinch himself. He asked the figure"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!???" The figure looked for a while then said only one thing that i saw my friend die in pain and it still haunts me till this day, "It's a me Mario... Wahoo...

The End..
Did you like it and was it a good story?

Karl Marx
Ripper II
Ripper II

Re: Shadow of More Doors

Postby Karl Marx » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:48 am

I liked it, the twist at the end was pretty unexpected, overall I kinda thought it was like a summary of a,story, like one you would tell a friend to read and they ask you what its about. I really liked it, but there certainly some places for expansion, most notably the character of Ninety Nye and what specifically happens to him

Murphmario
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Shadow of More Doors

Postby Murphmario » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:35 pm

I was NOT expecting the red character at the end to be... open the spoiler for what I am going to say:
Spoiler: show
Mario.
Anyways, nice story, even though I was expecting there to be more than 1 door because of the title. Don't judge a book by it's cover :D

Return to “FF/R Temporary Archives”