Bobo, from Wario Land 2

Share and discuss custom SMBX graphics.
Racine

Bobo, from Wario Land 2

Postby Racine » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:14 pm

Hi. :)

Do you know Bobo, this big bird boss from Wario Land Super Mario Land 3 and Wario Land 2 ? Here is what it looks like in Wario Land 2: Image

I wanted it in my game, because it is a rather cool boss. Plus, Wario games need more love, there aren't enough features from these games in SMBX currently. :(

But because I couldn't find any revemped spritesheet of Bobo, I took some of the sprites ripped by redblueyellow, which I revemped myself. I just coul'nt take the original sprites, SMBX is enemie with 8 bits. :p Here is the final result:

Image.

Why I made it red ? Well ... because I wanted to use mainly the SMB3 palette, which doesn't have purple. x( And the 2 purple colors for legs and tongue are from the SMW palette I think.

As a bonus, I've also created 2 custom enemies, included in the download: the Spearhead and the Squasher, from Wario Land 3. Replace SMW Goomba and SMW Thwomp, respectively, while Bobo replaces SMB1 Bowser, and can fly thanks to the magical "nogravity=1" command. :p

Spearhead and Squasher are custom sprite I've done, and submitted in MFGG. Here for the Spearhead and here for the Squasher.

Here is the Download link.

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig

Re: Bobo, from Wario Land 2

Postby Mable » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:37 pm

Do u plan on making more Wario Land 2 ones? I posted a pack here with a lot of wario enemies.

Racine

Postby Racine » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:07 pm

I must admit I don't played WL2 a lot: I had this game when I was younger, but I lost it. :( And so, I don't really remember it. But to answer your question: I will maybe create some other enemies from Wario Games, but not only WL2. No boss I think, because it's really long and difficult to revempe sprites.

You can add my 3 enemies to your pack if you wan't, but if you do so, then explain you didn't made these.

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Mable » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:52 pm

Thank you kindly as soon you got something new could you send it me so i can add it to the pack and tell me from which game then so i can place then in their right folder. So far we only got the Super Mario land wario land one.

Mudkip
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Mudkip » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:22 pm

If you are still searching for SMB3 purple colors, this should be something you searched for

Nice job on this one ;)

Return to “Graphics”