Bowser's Doomship Revenge!

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
BowtiedFlare

Re: Bowser's Doomship Revenge!

Postby BowtiedFlare » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:37 pm

I added a 1.2 with most of the problems fixed. Hope you enjoy.

@supayoshi777 P.S. The reason the game says it's 93% complete, is because of the random Doomships in the background over the water that I used as scenery. For some reason it registers them as actual levels.

Black Mamba
Rip Van Fish
Rip Van Fish
Pronouns: They/Her

Postby Black Mamba » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:28 pm

I know what might fix this problem. If you go into the world map, use the selection tool and click on the doomships. If there is text in the Upper box, that means it is a level, even though It is the same is another level or doesn't have a .lvl file.

BowtiedFlare

Postby BowtiedFlare » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:42 pm

Epoch wrote:I know what might fix this problem. If you go into the world map, use the selection tool and click on the doomships. If there is text in the Upper box, that means it is a level, even though It is the same is another level or doesn't have a .lvl file.

Epoch, I really don't think you understand. This is not a problem that has to be fixed, and it does not interfere with any part of the game, which you assume it does, and from all your negative comments about everything I do being wrong, I doubt you've even played the episode, because you think there's "something wrong with the download".

P.S. Actually respond. :3

bossedit8
Banned

Postby bossedit8 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:21 pm

Playthrough Made:

Original Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhdM-Il9_GA

Return to “Episodes”