Off-Topic Discussion Thread

This is where we'll store the "best" topics that have ever existed on the forums, as well as community events that are no longer relevant. Read at your own risk.
Forum rules
Read at your own risk.
Danny
Reznor
Reznor
Pronouns: He/Him, They/Them

Off-Topic Discussion Thread

Postby Danny » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:33 pm

To the Administration: Before you lose your shit over this, I just want you to wait and see where this thread goes. Don't throw your assumptions all over it and lock it just because you're ASSUMING it's going to turn shitty instantly. Hear me out. Let this thread live. If it turns completely shitty, I'll let you know and you can lock/delete it and throw your punishment unto me. If it doesn't turn shitty, leave it up. Give this a chance at the least before you go and lock it.

Basically, post anything that you feel doesn't need it's own thread. Please don't post anything purposefully crappy (such as spam, or personal problems, I'm looking at you FutureNyanCat). Have a good time at least!

Pixels

Re: Off-Topic Discussion Thread

Postby Pixels » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:23 pm

silent_
Van De Graf
Van De Graf

Postby silent_ » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:09 pm

I apologize for the inconvenience, but this had a reason to be locked because all it was were spam, chaos and flaming. Next time, before you create a thread like these, actually make sense of it and don't expect the staff to change their minds about it JUST coz you gave a disclaimer and didn't make ANY points. I even admit I ruined the latest Off-Topic Discussion on SMBX:R but frankly it didn't even get locked or deleted. Joey is wise with his frequency of locking/deleting things, and just coz you may not like him doesn't mean you should remake a previous thread that already vanished coz of his existence.

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:30 pm

You were told no.

Return to “Archives”