Super Mario Destiny

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
SBells27
Hoopster
Hoopster
Flair: Working on a new project right now.

Super Mario Destiny

Postby SBells27 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:02 am

An episode announced back in 2020, that was originally going to be a much longer episode with a big story and everything, but I ended up shortening the episode along the way. It was also supposed to come out a lot earlier, but well... procastination, lack of interest and just generally being into other more personal projects have caused me to work on the episode at a snail pace. Still though, I feel like I still managed to compact it into something satisfying.

Super Mario Destiny is an episode that contains 10 big levels, that are generally more open world centered. It also takes place a little bit in the future, a world where Bowser's Kingdom has fallen from grace and is largely abandoned, but still has within a dangerous threat, waiting to be shattered before it's too late.

Another very present gimmick here is FLUDD. Is not on every level but there's a lot of areas that uses FLUDD as a main gimmick.

Just like my previous episodes, constructive criticism is always apreciated! Feel free to point out any present glitch or error too!

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/er55qo0u ... 7flv9&dl=0
Spoiler: show

Return to “Episodes”