I am looking for the following scripts

Post here for help and support regarding LunaLua and SMBX2's libraries and features.
Shadow40
Rex
Rex

I am looking for the following scripts

Postby Shadow40 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:20 pm

Hello everyone. I need help with a LunaLua script. I'm looking for a script that can do the following:
There are, for example, 5 goombas with an ID number from 1 to 5 each in the level. Among those 5 goombas, the goomba with ID number 3 can be grabbed, while the others cannot.
I'm also looking for a script that detects the existence of an enemy in a level. For example, if in the section there is a sign with a drawing of a koopa and there is a koopa in it, the sign should be marked with a check, and if the opposite is true, with an X.
Are there scripts that can perform those actions? If they don't exist, could you tell me how to do them. I appreciate the help.

Cat king
Koopa
Koopa
Flair: Mario kart wii is #1
Pronouns: he/him

Re: I am looking for the following scripts

Postby Cat king » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:08 pm

I'm going to assume you're using SMBX2.
To my understanding, your wanting to be able to have some goombas that can be picked up and some that can't? In that case their are several different goombas NPCs that do the exact same thing as each other (e.x. SMB3 goomba, and SMB1 goomba). So you can probably use NPC Config files, which can be found New/NPC Config in the editor. There are some settings that will allow you to do that there (such as nohurtstomp and pick up from top).

I'm not aware of any scripts for that, but if there are they would be here:
viewtopic.php?t=29362

Return to “LunaLua Help”