Alice's Castle Quest

Share your work-in-progress SMBX episode or browse and support others'.
electro-kun
Hoopster
Hoopster
Flair: Prince of Storms
Pronouns: He/Him

Alice's Castle Quest

Postby electro-kun » Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:33 pm

Time has finally come to make a thread about the project.

Between lots of tries at doing a SMBX episode, this one looks like just another one, and well, you're right on this aspect, 'cause I don't have a good mind to do, and finish a SMBX project. But what motivates me to do it, its his plot, 'cause I always loved to create amazing stories.

With main inspiration coming from Eevee's SMW ROMhack series 'Sicari', Alice's Castle Quest's premise is break the monotony presented in the history of SMBX episodes (which is something I always wanted to do), and bring a whole new adventure, where the main hero isn't the favourite moustachioed plumber we all know and love, a villain that isn't a giant, ugly turtle, and NO damsels in distress included (...at least not for now).

Inside a dungeon cell, at a immense, mysterious castle, the young english girl, Alice, suddenly awakens on it. How did she got there? Even herself doesn't know the answer.
With all of that madness going on, she decides to not stand still, and begins to search for answers and perhaps, find a way to return home.
Be careful young Alice... because you're gonna need it.

All credits for all the stuff people have ripped and created, I have noted on [CREDITS].txt.

Currently there's a demo I released for Super Mario World Central's Winter C3, but I'm posting here too. So... have fun! nwn

Return to “Projects”