I lost progress on a project, need help in locating an earlier version.

This forum is used to discuss topics, propose ideas, and ask questions relating to supermariobrosx.org.
SinHeartless
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly

I lost progress on a project, need help in locating an earlier version.

Postby SinHeartless » Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:55 pm

Just chose to come here years later to inquire whether there's a slim chance of someone still having a demo build of a Just Like Old Times,
a retro project I worked on years ago. I lost all progress when the computer I used to work on it collapsed & data got corrupted years ago.

I know that at this point, some of you probably hate my guts for what happened years ago, so I'm by no means going to stay here.
A self-imposed exile is a self-imposed exile, I ultimately blame myself for not being able to anything about the 1.4 vs 2.0 situation & allowing my dissociative self run rampant. But if at the very least I could have a slim chance to get back the one thing I cared about working on during my period of deep apathy, I would feel at least a bit less sour about how things ultimately ended up, and could possibly move on.

I will make my leave after I'm done, this place reminds me too much of that guilt-filled nostalgia for me to stomach.

apparition27
Goomba
Goomba
Pronouns: he/him

Re: I lost progress on a project, need help in locating an earlier version.

Postby apparition27 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:31 pm

I couldn't find it in the SMBX Preservation Project Archive.
Maybe you can try your luck there yourself. Good luck.

https://smbxarchive.wohlsoft.ru

Return to “Site Discussion”