Super Mario Star Adventure

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
replacementaddae
Bit
Bit
Pronouns: She

Super Mario Star Adventure

Postby replacementaddae » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:00 am

Super Mario Star Adventure is a episode with SM3DW and SM64 elements.

The episode takes place on the Sprixie Palace, the palace of the Sprixies.

Screenshots
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image
The most notable feature is the Star Switch. The Switch seen in Super Mario 64 DS. You can grab the switch to reveal a hidden power star, and is also hidden in the seven worlds.

Download Here
Last edited by replacementaddae on Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tangy
Hoopster
Hoopster
Flair: less is more

Re: Super Mario Star Adventure

Postby tangy » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:46 pm

what version is it for?

replacementaddae
Bit
Bit

Postby replacementaddae » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:08 pm

tangeruse wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:46 pm
what version is it for?
Smbx 2.0 Beta 3, that's the version of SMBX.

paaolasantanaa
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Postby paaolasantanaa » Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:57 pm

Hi: I'm liking your episode very much so far but I found a problem with level 1-2: When I couldn't find one of the stars I saw in the editor there is a vine hidden ina group of blocks and when I tried hitting the block no matter how har I tried the shell didn't go in the 1 blcok gap so I ended removing in the editor one blcok so I could hit the block with the vine and even with a 2 space gap I couldn't hit the block so I ended removing all the blcoks to the left of the one with the vine in it. I am playing as Peach so I'm not sure if I would be able to do it with another character and you made that part of the level like that intentionally.

replacementaddae
Bit
Bit

Postby replacementaddae » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:27 pm

paaolasantanaa wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:57 pm
Hi: I'm liking your episode very much so far but I found a problem with level 1-2: When I couldn't find one of the stars I saw in the editor there is a vine hidden ina group of blocks and when I tried hitting the block no matter how har I tried the shell didn't go in the 1 blcok gap so I ended removing in the editor one blcok so I could hit the block with the vine and even with a 2 space gap I couldn't hit the block so I ended removing all the blcoks to the left of the one with the vine in it. I am playing as Peach so I'm not sure if I would be able to do it with another character and you made that part of the level like that intentionally.
You must hit the block with the vine to make the entrance to the star appear. Don't give up!

One more: If you wish to update the level that I created, just be careful and play nice.

Return to “Episodes”