The Epic Quest by Unknown68D (DEFINITIVE EDITION) - My First SMBX Episode!

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
paaolasantanaa
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Re: VERSION 2.0 OUT NOW! | The Epic Quest by Unknown68D ~ My First SMBX Episode!

Postby paaolasantanaa » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:55 pm

Hi: I'm trying to play the SMB2 version of The Epic Quest by Unknown68D and for some reason it only show a black screen appears where the world map usually is. Only the ammount of lives appear and I cannot play it because of that. Please could you help me?

quack_chap
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Pronouns: he/him

Re: VERSION 2.0 OUT NOW! | The Epic Quest by Unknown68D ~ My First SMBX Episode!

Postby quack_chap » Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:01 pm

will there be a sequel? this episode is really good so far

FutureNyanCat
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Flair: Species: Felis robotus
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby FutureNyanCat » Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:44 am

paaolasantanaa wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:55 pm
Hi: I'm trying to play the SMB2 version of The Epic Quest by Unknown68D and for some reason it only show a black screen appears where the world map usually is. Only the ammount of lives appear and I cannot play it because of that. Please could you help me?
Hey everyone, if you guys are seeing a black screen on the world map, please try to open the episode in the PGE world editor, there's a duplicate start point which prevents the episode from displaying the world map properly.

mariobrigade2018
Spike
Spike
Flair: Normie in coding who dreams of making a Mario game

Postby mariobrigade2018 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:09 pm

Can't post the GIF right now, but killing Jumbo Koopa without removing the blocks blocking the exit/boss location doesn't remove those blocks, causing a softlock.

BrosRoad
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Pronouns: He,Him

Postby BrosRoad » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:23 pm

I am super excited to try this out! :D I will let you know how much I love your episode once I've either beaten the final boss, or almost every level.

Added in 55 seconds:
I am super excited to try this out! :D I will let you know how much I love your episode once I've either beaten the final boss, or almost every level.

Yoshiexploshi
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Postby Yoshiexploshi » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:50 pm

Nice episode!

Lunar Chris
Monty Mole
Monty Mole
Flair: Moon Lord's Servant

Postby Lunar Chris » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:48 pm

Great Episode, but I found a glaring issue.
Spoiler: show
World 7 is missing a level, particularly L7-6, preventing players from accessing the post game world. Just a heads up for those who are wondering why you can't find 81 stars.

Unknown68D
Spiny
Spiny
Flair: Mindfulness

Postby Unknown68D » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:07 am

mariobrigade2018 wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:09 pm
Can't post the GIF right now, but killing Jumbo Koopa without removing the blocks blocking the exit/boss location doesn't remove those blocks, causing a softlock.
All fixed! It was a simple layering issue. The bricks should have been on a different layer that hides when Jumbo Koopa is defeated but was on the default layer instead.

Return to “Episodes”