Demo Episode - Super Mario World: Better Islands

Share your work-in-progress SMBX episode or browse and support others'.
Angry_Porpoise
Goomba
Goomba
Pronouns: he/him

Demo Episode - Super Mario World: Better Islands

Postby Angry_Porpoise » Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:24 pm

This project came about because of my desire to make my own SMW levels, I wanted to make levels and the world map with a better and more creative design. I put a lot of effort into these first levels, but even so they are just simpler levels but with lots of love and affection. So, for now I just created a tentative name, as if it were a continuation of the original SMW.
The demo has 10 levels, with 2 castles, and 3 secret exits. The world map is complete, I recommend you check it out because I think it was the best thing I did. :D

Synopsis

Dinosaur island was bigger than Mario and Bowser thought! Mario, Luigi, Peach and their friends decided to take a vacation trip to the new islands of the Dinosaur Island archipelago, however, Bowser also discovered the new islands and continued trying to build his empire. Now it's up to Mario and his friends to thwart Bowser's plans again!

Images
Spoiler: show
Download
https://www.mediafire.com/file/asz4nvwz ... .rar/file

To download this demo just click on the link, and download the .rar file from the MediaFire page, after that just unzip it and place it in the worlds folder.
Thank you so much for downloading my project, this is a dream in progress, hope you enjoy this demo and see you in the next version. :lol:

Return to “Projects”