Poll Added! Sonic And Friends: A Sonic Novel Series (#2 Is COMPLETE!)

Share anything artistic that you've made, like short stories, drawings, and music.

Do you want me to start making Sonic and Friends #3?

Yes!
100%
No.
No votes
Don't care.
No votes

Total votes: 3
King Mario
Hoopster
Hoopster
Flair: Jesus Christ is Lord!
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Poll Added! Sonic And Friends: A Sonic Novel Series (Thanks for reading--HUGELY Appreciated!))

Postby King Mario » Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:23 pm

Hi everyone! I would just like to say thank you for reading my stories and bringing this topic up to more than 2500 views!

Also sorry about the misleading note at the end of SaF #2 regarding this story in the Fandom. I thought about doing it, but I'm not exactly sure if I'm interested in doing that yet on second thought, so I'm just keeping the story here for now.

Also I'm thinking about possibly making a Kirby RBAY story series based on the popular Kirby show. (RBAY stands for "Right Back At Ya!") if anyone is interested in seeing me make that, feel free to let me know! I'm also hosting another Poll for whether people are interested in ANOTHER story sequel for this Sonic series, to get back on topic.

Any amazing and incredible ideas for the next story would be more than welcome!

Thanks and have an amazing day ahead of you! I love making stories based on my favorite characters, it's like a favorite hobby to me.

Added in 5 minutes 59 seconds:
Re: Poll Added! Sonic And Friends: A Sonic Novel Series (#2 Is COMPLETE!)
Poll Statistics:
Do you want me to continue the series?
Yes -- 3 votes
No -- 0 votes
Don't care -- 0 votes

Looks like you're really enjoying my stories! Thanks for the feedback! I did Poll Statistics because I'm about to replace this Poll with another one.

Return to “Art Board”