Neocosmos Classic Collection

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
Luna
Lakitu
Lakitu
Flair: Cuteness overload <3
Pronouns: she/her

Neocosmos Classic Collection

Postby Luna » Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:24 pm

This is a collection of old episodes I created. None of them were changed from their original form outside of some minor fixes.

Das Clichè mit der Prinzessin

This is a German translation of redigit's episode The Princess Cliche. The translation is far from perfect as I didn't know English nearly as well as I do now.
Show Screenshots: show
Image Image

Download

The Koopalings' Revenge

This is a short boss rush episode where you have to fight against all seven Koopalings as well as Bowser and Bowser Jr.
Image Image

Download

I HATE YOU!

This is a horror(?) Super Mario Bros. X episode inspired by some scaaaaaary Super Mario World Hacks.
Image Image

Download

Mario.exe

Another very scary Super Mario Bros. X episode inspired by everyone's favourite game, Sonic.exe.
Image Image

Download

The Forbidden 7

Seven finished bosses from a boss rush that was never finished. Does that sound like a deal?
Image Image

Download

Dyrocc
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Flair: YouTuber
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: DerEric Classic Collection

Postby Dyrocc » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:47 pm

I haven't tried the other episodes but "I Hate You" appears to be incomplete. When loading the episode, in SMBX2 Beta 4, the game starts in no where. All I see is water on the Overworld. Upon checking the world map, you have 2 levels actually pointing to later stages n the game, no start point, and no level points to the first level. Was that a WIP or did you upload an earlier version of it?

Luna
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Luna » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:08 am

Dyrocc wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:47 pm
I haven't tried the other episodes but "I Hate You" appears to be incomplete. When loading the episode, in SMBX2 Beta 4, the game starts in no where. All I see is water on the Overworld. Upon checking the world map, you have 2 levels actually pointing to later stages n the game, no start point, and no level points to the first level. Was that a WIP or did you upload an earlier version of it?
It was never finished

Dyrocc
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Flair: YouTuber
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Dyrocc » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:47 pm

DerEric wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:08 am
Dyrocc wrote:
It was never finished
Then can I ask why you included it without mentioning that the episode is heavily unfinished?

Luna
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Luna » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:56 pm

Dyrocc wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:47 pm
DerEric wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:08 am
Dyrocc wrote:
It was never finished
Then can I ask why you included it without mentioning that the episode is heavily unfinished?
Because this is a collection of old episodes. I quite literally never touched most of these afer 2016.

Return to “Episodes”