The Overworld Tilekit

Share guides you have written for SMBX, and related tools here.
SPEEDIE
Blooper
Blooper
Flair: u fucking wot
Pronouns: he/him

Re: The Overworld Tilekit

Postby SPEEDIE » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:46 pm

SDA - SMBX wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:43 am
No one has anything against you using 38-A, but just accept that SMBX2 is the true SMBX, not 38-A because SMBX2 is based on legacy SMBX! And your flair is offensive, if we're using the same logic as you are. Wow. :lol:
But I'm NOT using 38A. I'm using 1.3.
Yeah, I read it wrong :/ But my point still applies, Legacy is just that, a cut down (older) version of SMBX2 with the legacy editor!

I don't get why you don't like SMBX2 though! Just use the Legacy design in the PGE editor. You will get more features, without having to relearn stuff.

But let's just end this.

SDA - SMBX
Spike
Spike
Flair: Legacy Editor FTW, PGE FTL

Postby SDA - SMBX » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:40 pm

SPEEDIE wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:46 pm
Yeah, I read it wrong :/ But my point still applies, Legacy is just that, a cut down (older) version of SMBX2 with the legacy editor!

I don't get why you don't like SMBX2 though! Just use the Legacy design in the PGE editor. You will get more features, without having to relearn stuff.

But let's just end this.
Yes let's end this. I said "I don't want to use 2.0" so many times that I can't count them.

TheEeveeLovers
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Flair: EeveeLover
Pronouns: He/him

Postby TheEeveeLovers » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:23 pm

Woah! It exists! Just the thing I have been looking for.

FutureNyanCat
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Flair: Species: Felis robotus
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby FutureNyanCat » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:01 am

I wonder if there's a version tailored to the SMW style for this one, but this will sure come in handy in the future, especially when I plan on using MDA's SMWMap.

MarioFan171
Swooper
Swooper
Flair: #АиҟәаАбынҳәараАхьӡыррын
Pronouns: he/him

Postby MarioFan171 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:42 am

EN:
Seems very useful for making Very Detailed World Maps and i will probably use this in my upcoming episode but is there any way That i would use the SMW Overworld map Graphics in the editor instead of the SMB3 Ones in the Screenshots (Just Like LCJ). And Also, Could you make diagonal paths here just like Super Mario World?

TK:
Örän jikme-jik dünýä kartalaryny ýasamak üçin gaty peýdaly ýaly görünýär we men muny indiki bölümimde ulanaryn, ýöne ekranda SMB3-leriň ýerine (edil LCJ ýaly) SMW Overworld kartasynyň grafikasyny redaktorda ulanmagyň usuly barmy? Şeýle hem, Super Mario World ýaly bu ýerde diagonaly ýollar edip bilersiňizmi?

deice
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby deice » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:48 am

MarioFan171 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:42 am
is there any way That i would use the SMW Overworld map Graphics in the editor instead of the SMB3 Ones in the Screenshots (Just Like LCJ).
yes, if you take a look at the linked repository, you'll see that there's SMW graphics included as well.
MarioFan171 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:42 am
Could you make diagonal paths here just like Super Mario World?
no, this is meant for use in an external tool and serves a purely visual/convenience purpose.

Return to “Guides”