There might be something going on.

This forum is used to discuss topics, propose ideas, and ask questions relating to supermariobrosx.org.
TheGameyFireBro105
Eerie
Eerie
Flair: Good at remakes
Pronouns: he/him

There might be something going on.

Postby TheGameyFireBro105 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:51 am

The LunaLua forum, a few weeks ago, was extremely active. Now, it isn't. Nothing's happened, nothing's changed in media to discourage Lua coding. What could've caused this drastic drop in activity? It's as if a Thwomp was dropped on any and all development progress. I mean, it's not like all of the coders on the site are collabing to create some epic ultimate Lua creation.

Sonya Sanchez
Rinka
Rinka
Flair: Robotic
Pronouns: They/Them

Re: There might be something going on.

Postby Sonya Sanchez » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:42 am

Maybe because people have a life outside and don’t dedicate it to only make Lua stuff?
Creating stuff also takes quite some time, plus there’s already plenty of cool stuff created.

Nothing caused any activity drop, it’s just that people also do things outside of here.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: I'm gone, for chess and minesweeper

Postby Cedur » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:59 am

Only the Lua forum? Not all of them? They're all going at a slower pace aren't they?

krakin
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: i wish squids and octos were real

Postby krakin » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:58 pm

Yeah, and have you checked Discord? The forums aren't the only place for discussion, and there's plenty of people who do other things than make and play levels all the time, granted I want to be able to play games as much as I want all day long someday when I live on my own

Return to “Site Discussion”