What is one thing you want for Christmas, or one thing you're giving someone for Christmas?

Off-topic discussion.
krakin
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: i wish squids and octos were real
Pronouns: he/him

What is one thing you want for Christmas, or one thing you're giving someone for Christmas?

Postby krakin » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:03 pm

One thing that I'm going to do is give my neighbors presents. Each of them are getting 1, and they'll be put next to their mailboxes.
IF there's anybody online right now
:roll: Yes, no, maybe so?

onpon4
Hoopster
Hoopster

Re: What is one thing you want for Christmas, or one thing you're giving someone for Christmas?

Postby onpon4 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:32 pm

Guy, this is a forum, not an IRC room. Conversations happen over the course of days and weeks, not minutes.

glitch4
Banned

Re: What is one thing you want for Christmas, or one thing you're giving someone for Christmas?

Postby glitch4 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:49 am

magic keyboards

Enchlore
Spike
Spike

Postby Enchlore » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:45 am

I want a bass guitar.

Alagirez
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Flair: Show your fangs!
Pronouns: He/Him/That wolf

Postby Alagirez » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:43 am

onpon4 wrote:Guy, this is a forum, not an IRC room. Conversations happen over the course of days and weeks, not minutes.
Idc

------------
IPhone 7

FireyPaperMario
Wart
Wart
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^"
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby FireyPaperMario » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:37 am

few things I want for Christmas:
  • A Amazon.com gift card (So I can get RPG maker & some more SNES games!)
  • Either Pokemon Sun or Moon
  • River City: Tokyo Rumble
  • A new gaming laptop
  • Harvest Moon: Skytree Village

PersonNamedUser
Birdo
Birdo

Postby PersonNamedUser » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:14 pm

Though christmas has already passed, my dad doesn't buy us presents for Christmas.

krakin
Birdo
Birdo

Postby krakin » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:21 pm

MosaicMario wrote:Though christmas has already passed, my dad doesn't buy us presents for Christmas.
Why not? Did you grow out of it? Or does your family not celebrate it because of religous reasons? I understand some religons don't believe in Christmas traditions.

PersonNamedUser
Birdo
Birdo

Postby PersonNamedUser » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:22 pm

practicalshorty014 wrote:
MosaicMario wrote:Though christmas has already passed, my dad doesn't buy us presents for Christmas.
Why not? Did you grow out of it? Or does your family not celebrate it because of religous reasons? I understand some religons don't believe in Christmas traditions.
The Last One, it really annoys me.

krakin
Birdo
Birdo

Postby krakin » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:28 pm

MosaicMario wrote:
I know. One time in Second grade, I had a friend that was Mexican, and he didn't stay in class during Music to sing some Christmas carols. He said that it was his familie's beliefs that he decided not to sing.

Fuyu
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Fuyu » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:45 pm

I got a pair of flip flops for Christmas. That's it.

krakin
Birdo
Birdo

Postby krakin » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:56 pm

Intuition wrote:I got a pair of flip flops for Christmas. That's it.
But I bet they were cool-looking flip flops, or something like that. Or were they one of those cheap brand of flip-flops?

Fuyu
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Fuyu » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:59 pm

No matter what my sister always makes sure to give me good quality gifts. The other pair of flip-flops I got, I believe my father gave me those, got untainted by just using them in less than a week. These ones however look good as new even though I've been using them without a care in the world for about two weeks. The quality shines.

krakin
Birdo
Birdo

Postby krakin » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:28 pm

Intuition wrote:No matter what my sister always makes sure to give me good quality gifts. The other pair of flip-flops I got, I believe my father gave me those, got untainted by just using them in less than a week. These ones however look good as new even though I've been using them without a care in the world for about two weeks. The quality shines.
Hmm, it seems like you had a better Christmas than me. I didn't get anything, and nobody came over to visit. I live with my cat and grandma, who has dementia and dyslexia.

PersonNamedUser
Birdo
Birdo

Postby PersonNamedUser » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:29 pm

MosaicMario wrote:
practicalshorty014 wrote: Why not? Did you grow out of it? Or does your family not celebrate it because of religous reasons? I understand some religons don't believe in Christmas traditions.
I know. One time in Second grade, I had a friend that was Mexican, and he didn't stay in class during Music to sing some Christmas carols. He said that it was his familie's beliefs that he decided not to sing.
Actually, he won't get us any gifts because of the true meaning of Christmas.

Fuyu
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Fuyu » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:36 pm

Intuition wrote:No matter what my sister always makes sure to give me good quality gifts. The other pair of flip-flops I got, I believe my father gave me those, got untainted by just using them in less than a week. These ones however look good as new even though I've been using them without a care in the world for about two weeks. The quality shines.
Hmm, it seems like you had a better Christmas than me. I didn't get anything, and nobody came over to visit. I live with my cat and grandma, who has dementia and dyslexia.
Oh wow, sorry to hear that. Hope you have a better Christmas this year.

krakin
Birdo
Birdo

Postby krakin » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:46 pm

Intuition wrote:
Oh wow, sorry to hear that. Hope you have a better Christmas this year.
Yeah, I hope my uncle or one of my other relatives will take me to their house or something next Christmas. I think a reason for nobody inviting me was because my uncle had open heart surgery, but thanks for the kind words.

Enchlore
Spike
Spike

Postby Enchlore » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:36 pm

I got a speaker system, a long sleeved white shirt and Rush's R40 Live DVD. I bought all of these myself.

krakin
Birdo
Birdo

Re: What is one thing you want to change next year in 2021?

Postby krakin » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:03 pm

Necrobump: Posting in my first thread for reasons unknown. One thing I've really been wanting for Christmas is a Nintendo Switch, but I already got that for my birthday, so...
One thing I really want to change next year is my attitude towards people overall, irl and on the internet. It's hard to do that though when you're surrounded by nothing but toxic people, of course, irl and the internet.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: I'm gone, for chess and minesweeper

Postby Cedur » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:18 pm

I hope Corona ends so I can have fun in Magdeburg and find a girlfriend. Thought I already had one but Corona separated me from her and we're also too different overall (she's almost 7 years older and doesn't speak german)

Return to “Sandbox”