The Icon of Chaos - Main Game Thread

Participate in Mario-themed roleplays with the community!
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Re: The Icon of Chaos - Main Game Thread

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:21 pm

Pseudo wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 12:44 pm
MECHDRAGON777 wrote: She begins to question the Goomba on where she is, wondering what happened herself. She appears to be out of it and before she could mention Fuzzies, the passes out again.
"Well, this is my house. Name's Goomboh," the Goomba says. "You're in Stompwood. What happened, exactly?"
Goomboh would notice Shina would be asleep.

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Postby Julia Pseudo » Fri May 18, 2018 12:20 am

thehelmetguy1 wrote: Darian thanked the shy guy and decided to look around for anything suspicious(Perception or investigation?)
Darian searches the area. (Investigation: 10) He doesn't find anything interesting.
Electriking wrote:Sergeant Y decides to speak to some other locals to see if anyone else knows about the incident
Y happens upon a couple of Shy Guys playing chess at a table in the park. "Oh, indeed," one of them says when asked about the incident. "I can't say I know much, I wasn't there when it happened, but you know what I did see? Suspicious fellows wandering around town recently. Like you! Or that strange red Koopa I saw yesterday. Or the Koopa and Goombas he was traveling with, for that matter. Strange times..."
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Goomboh would notice Shina would be asleep.
Shina sleeps for a while and wakes up in the late afternoon.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Fri May 18, 2018 2:29 am

Upon waking up, she would appear to be better, but does not want to head out into the forest for a while or at least not alone right now. She looks at Goomboh and asks her "Where am I again?"

Thehelmetguy1
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Flair: certified idiot

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:36 am

Darian decides to head back to the town square after failing to find the red koopa. It may be entirely possible that the red koopa isn't even around anymore, but Darian couldn't lose hope yet.

underFlo
Reznor
Reznor
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Pronouns: They/She

Postby underFlo » Fri May 18, 2018 2:44 pm

Lunaga heads back towards the town in order to tell the others about her discovery. She makes sure to stay off the path that the footsteps that lead here were from in order to lower her risk of being discovered later on. She looks out for landmarks or anything else that'll help her find this place again later.

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Postby Julia Pseudo » Sat May 19, 2018 4:01 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote: Upon waking up, she would appear to be better, but does not want to head out into the forest for a while or at least not alone right now. She looks at Goomboh and asks her "Where am I again?"
"Stompwood, lady," the Goomba says, looking a bit annoyed. "Look, I'm happy to help you but... What happened, exactly?"
Spinda wrote:Lunaga heads back towards the town in order to tell the others about her discovery. She makes sure to stay off the path that the footsteps that lead here were from in order to lower her risk of being discovered later on. She looks out for landmarks or anything else that'll help her find this place again later.
Lunaga remembers what the trees in the area looked like (mostly large, old pine trees), and heads back to town. She's able to find her way back easily by following the sun. By the time she gets back, it's gotten a little dark.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat May 19, 2018 5:25 pm

Pseudo wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 4:01 pm
MECHDRAGON777 wrote: Upon waking up, she would appear to be better, but does not want to head out into the forest for a while or at least not alone right now. She looks at Goomboh and asks her "Where am I again?"
"Stompwood, lady," the Goomba says, looking a bit annoyed. "Look, I'm happy to help you but... What happened, exactly?"
"Last thing I remember is passing out in the forest after some Fuzzies attacked." Sorry for being exhausted miss.

glitch4
Banned

Postby glitch4 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:04 pm

the whole team was going well, but then, a strange sound happens. the team has soon encountered a roleplay glitch which permametly destroys the gameplay process. the team went to the black screen and died. THE END

Amine Retro
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg

why didn't staff notice this post yet

Postby Amine Retro » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:52 pm

Why isn't this archived yet

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: hi!!!
Pronouns: He/Him

because staff has better things to do than worry about bumped roleplaying posts you absolute fool

Postby Waddle » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:58 am

Amine Retro wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:52 pm
Why isn't this archived yet
:)

Return to “Roleplaying”