I won’t post as much on here

This is where we'll store the "best" topics that have ever existed on the forums, as well as community events that are no longer relevant. Read at your own risk.
Forum rules
Read at your own risk.
OfficialJC12
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Flair: Check out my YouTube channel called JC02official

I won’t post as much on here

Postby OfficialJC12 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:35 am

I feel like my YouTube channel is more important than this so I will post more stuff there. My YouTube channel is JC02official. It will also be mentioned in my signature. I still don’t understand how people put videos to watch directly on the forums without a YouTube community guidelines strike. I don’t want to take the risk since my most popular video got taken down so I had to get rid of it from the forums, but luckily 5 days later it was reinstated. I will not take that risk again now that I got another strike on a completely different video for a completely different reason, and two more strikes and my channel gets terminated. That is why I am never putting my channel link or links to my videos anywhere.

ElectriKong
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Pronouns: he/him

Re: I won’t post as much on here

Postby ElectriKong » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:30 am

OfficialJC12 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:35 am
I still don’t understand how people put videos to watch directly on the forums without a YouTube community guidelines strike.
By the fact that this does not cause strikes.

Return to “Archives”