Month of August

Topics about events/announcements that are no longer relevant.
Marina
Cecil
Cecil
Flair: Pachinko
Pronouns: she/her/they/them

Month of August

Postby Marina » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:57 pm

Hello shapeshifters, it's August!

For those who don't know, we use these monthly threads to post the latest announcements in addition to featuring an episode and graphics pack.

This month, my laptop broke and it took until two days ago to assemble my new computer, but now I'm back on a shoddy keyboard and a bigger screen! :)

But I digress! As always, we have new community updates and featured content for you, so let's dive right in.

Community Updates
  • This month I want to try something new. In the past, the monthly featured content was handpicked by Quill or me. But neither of us can speak for the entire community when it comes to what is good and popular. Therefore I want to introduce a new concept: Featured Content - YOU pick it!
    Head over to this thread to find out more.

Featured Content

Featured Episode

Super Mario and the Tower of Biased 7

Celebrating its 4-year anniversary this month, ToB7 is one of the most ambitious Tower of Biased entries in the series, packed to the brim with the custom graphics, some of which were even hand-drawn from scratch! Did the levels of Community Contest 8 stand the test of time? Download Tower of Biased 7 and find out!

Featured Graphics Pack
Mosaic's GFX Pack

A collection of most, if not all of Mosaic's graphics! The pack features a mix of recolors and original sprites for all kinds of purposes!

And while you’re still here, here’s a quick reminder that we are always looking for Level Reviewers and people to help with SMBX’ Social Media. Check out the two linked threads if you want to apply.
In addition to that, we are still looking for people to help manage the wiki. If you're interested, contact Pseudo for more information.

And that’s it for this month! Happy SMBXing everyone!

Return to “Events and Announcements”