M52: O, My Reputation (TOWN VICTORY)

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Mr tamales
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Night 3)

Postby Mr tamales » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:24 pm

what is this forum for?

erkyp3rky
Ninji
Ninji
Flair: formerly theloaflord

Postby erkyp3rky » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:07 pm

No no, I agree with 116taj. How is it suspicious to jump on a bandwagon last?

erkyp3rky
Ninji
Ninji

Postby erkyp3rky » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:08 pm

I mean yes he was Mafia but that was a coincidence.

Mr tamales
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Postby Mr tamales » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:34 pm

someone explain to me that they are arguing and because

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: I'm gone, for chess and minesweeper
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Cedur » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:31 am

TheLoafLord wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:08 pm

That's not a coincidence. He KNEW about SaStar's innocence and I hope SaStar's finally clean now so we can go on the right track.

There's a ton of information gained, so I hope we can weed out the other two mafia quickly. Should there be a solid lead, I have one plea to the townspersons: Don't go all of you voting them, as this earns you a +1 reputation and if we kill the mafia and all have at least +2 reputation, we lose the game to the media master. Make sure that two or three of you people keep reps below +2. Feel free to claim your current reps as well during the day.

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg

Postby ShadowStarX » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:19 am

Mr tamales wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:24 pm
what is this forum for?
This forum is for the forum game called "Mafia"
If you want to talk about SMBX then use the subforums under the 'Super Mario Bros. X' category. If you are interested in playing, read the Mafia rules.
Please also read the forum rules before posting somewhere else.

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Flair: Stargard

Postby Taycamgame » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:37 am

Overnight i have been given a single reputation point. Saying because it may be relevant / important?

erkyp3rky
Ninji
Ninji

Postby erkyp3rky » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:48 am

Cedur wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:31 am
TheLoafLord wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:08 pm

That's not a coincidence. He KNEW about SaStar's innocence and I hope SaStar's finally clean now so we can go on the right track.

There's a ton of information gained, so I hope we can weed out the other two mafia quickly. Should there be a solid lead, I have one plea to the townspersons: Don't go all of you voting them, as this earns you a +1 reputation and if we kill the mafia and all have at least +2 reputation, we lose the game to the media master. Make sure that two or three of you people keep reps below +2. Feel free to claim your current reps as well during the day.
Ahhh... sorry, I couldn't really pay attention because I was offline (Hence why the phantom vote, rest in peace.). Also, SAStar is definitely town aligned so I suggest either one of two people for the sherrif to inspect:

Either thg1 OR... not sure who else. Maybe give Taycamgame a little interrogation because from what I've seen he's remained quite silent.

erkyp3rky
Ninji
Ninji

Postby erkyp3rky » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:49 am

I'm not suspicious about Taycamgame, I just think a little insight from him would be best.

glitch4
Banned

Postby glitch4 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:08 am

Anyone who has a last blue role or sheriff role plase claim to me as soon as possible!

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:54 am

Reputation changes from lynches

glitch4: -1 + 1
SaStar: -1 + 1
Nanaya Jacob: -1 + -1 (if town) or 0 + -1 (if mafia)
helmetguy: -1 + 0 (if town) or 0 + 0 (if mafia)
Oshi: -1 + 1 (if town) or 0 + 1 (if mafia)
Mosaic: -1 + 0 (if town) or 0 + 0 (if mafia)

krazykat: 0 + 0
LoafLord: 0 + -1
Electriking: 0 + 0
ShadowStar: 0 + 0
Taycamgame: 0 + 1
me: 0 + 3

Suspicion tiers

glitch4 - confirmed slob
SaStar - confirmed innocent
krazykat - is most likely reputable townie. Vote switch to Nanaya Jacob most likely substantiates this. Only low chance of this being a plot.
Taycamgame - claimed town all the way, as well as having unchanged reputation until Day 2 (which matches with above)
TheLoafLord - decided to hop off the Mech bandwagon, hence I have a townread on him
thehelmetguy1 - he claimed to have lost -2 rep N1, and it turned out to be the mafia spokesman's action. Mild suspicion at worst; if he really were maf he was in fact uprepped.
ShadowStar and Oshi - uncertain about these two. If the last two maf are not among the people listed above, it's probably one of them.
Mosaic and Electriking - exactly one of them is probably on taj's side; Mosaic voted SaStar while Electriking voted Mosaic on Day 2.
Nanaya Jacob - asked taj to defend himself right before the day ended. Used the chance to hang Mech as well. Inactive otherwise.

erkyp3rky
Ninji
Ninji

Postby erkyp3rky » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:25 am

Have we found the sheriff yet? At this rate they've become quite the mythical creature because they're not being very active. Either that or they are active, hiding under our noses. But I don't think it can be the active ones, because glitch4 is the slob, SAStar is confirmed innocent, Taycamgame I have no doubt in my mind is a townie (Why would you pretend to not be the sheriff anyways?) and thg1 is a bit... I don't know about thg1. I don't he would be the sheriff.

That really leaves us with 2 candidates:
ShadowStar or Oshi.

Not sure. ShadowStar I don't think would be, maybe Oshi however.

erkyp3rky
Ninji
Ninji

Postby erkyp3rky » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:27 am

Made a spelling error there. Can't edit it (Because rules in place), so I'll just recorrect it here:

I said "I don't he would be the sheriff." when I meant to say "I don't think he would be the sheriff.".

Excuse the minor mistake.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:31 am

I think we're in a strong position already, though if you want to talk about who could be sheriff it's better to do so with glitch4 (as the alliance leader) than loudly in the public. Just for future reference

erkyp3rky
Ninji
Ninji

Postby erkyp3rky » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:47 am

Cedur wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:31 am
I think we're in a strong position already, though if you want to talk about who could be sheriff it's better to do so with glitch4 (as the alliance leader) than loudly in the public. Just for future reference
Fair enough.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:59 am

also want to know what's mysterious? glitch4 was given back some reputation by the town spokesman, but nobody thus far reported an action from the mafia spokesman.

glitch4
Banned

Postby glitch4 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:41 am

I am thinking that sheriff should inspect either ShadowStarX or Oshi because they seem neutral to me. After that, we might possibly get a new lead.

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg

Postby ShadowStarX » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:44 pm

As having been stated above, I recommend the sheriff to inspect somebody who is not really on the edge of the gray zone, but it shall not be revealed until the night is over so that the mafia would not kill the inspection target in the case of them not being one of them.
Let's hope the inspection target survives the dawn.
If a non-red inspection happens today, I personally recommend going for one of the people listed with a warm/hot color on Cedur's list.

And we also oughta remember that the spokesman might use downrepping as an occasional second nightkill, but that would only occur once at most from what I can expect, throughout the game.

SAStar777
Buster Beetle
Buster Beetle

Postby SAStar777 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:40 pm

Gonna say this now, I felt that Mosaic, SSX, Helmet and taj were all pushing to lynch me yesterday, like they were working together. Although, imo, Jacob also seems like a fair lead given Cedur's info.

However, due to Day 2's events, I can see that it's possible that Mosaic IS indeed scum and taj wanted to push for me getting lynched to save Mosaic, while Helmet or SSX thought the same. I noticed in Discord that Helmet and SSX both agreed that whoever between taj and I survives Day 2 should be inspected, but neither of them changed their vote when taj started getting more votes.

Despite this, I think Helmet is less likely to be scum as, apparently, the Mafia Spokesman was the one responsible for his Night 1 reputation loss. Could be so he could look more innocent, however.

With all of this, my guess on who are taj's teammates are Mosaic and either Helmet or SSX (leaning towards SSX), but this logical deduction can be easily thrown into the trash can if Jacob is indeed scum.

Therefore, I suggest that, if the Sheriff doesn't find anyone red, Jacob should be lynched. If he is maf, then great! If he isn't, there's still my Mosaic and Helmet/SSX guess.

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Day 3)

Postby PixelPest » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:04 pm

Night 3 has ended with a boom, a crack, and an uh-oh.

In no particular order:

Nanaya Jacob kicked the bucket...really hard. It hurt. Who put that bucket there?

Cedur was stripped of his dignity, and his life.

You have a Day 3...which will end June 28th, 2018 at 9PM EST

Return to “Mafia”