M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} - POSTGAME [Player Analysis is here]

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
SAStar777
Buster Beetle
Buster Beetle

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} - POSTGAME

Postby SAStar777 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:28 pm

Eclipsed wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:25 pm
A question to Cedur: Did MECHDRAGON777 ever contact you after I died? I told him that you seemed trustworthy enough and probably could be trusted.
I'm pretty sure he did. Otherwise, I don't think Cedur could've revealed in Discord that a Sheriff was still alive during Cycle 4.

PersonNamedUser
Birdo
Birdo

Postby PersonNamedUser » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:11 pm

So my opinion on this game. TheNewGuy pretty much revealing the mafia is a big factor in the town's victory
along with this, i sorta think people should think about night 1 kill targets more, this is the second time someone has died night 1 in their first game returning, and
this is for more than just the sake of not being mean, but also for the sake of people sticking around, because, if you haven't played mafia for what, over a year or
longer, and then your first game back, you die within the first night or day, it can discourage you from wanting to play again, i actually feel like this could
be a reason that Nien didn't try playing again that one time because of dying night 1. Though this could be wrong, this is how i feel about the situation of this.

However, i'll mention congrats on SAstar's part, when i was spectating the game, i was pretty certain that the town was screwing up, when in reality, no they weren't,
so congrats on that SAstar.
EDIT:
Also yeah, before you say it, i'm aware krazykat was a random target, however i still stand by what i've said.

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Flair: Stargard

Postby Taycamgame » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:43 pm

This was a great game! Great job guys!

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Pronouns: he/him

Postby ShadowStarX » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:27 am

Player Analysis

Oshi: The doctor. You were suspected around the mid-game, but successfully clarified that you were a blue. (the suspicion was mainly due to TheNewGuy saying out loud that his teammates had voted for him.
Electriking: RIP Night 1.
Mechdragon777: Your logic as a sheriff was good, but some of your inspections were basically dumped to the waste, though it was not your fault. You played quite well, but you were also a bit less active than usual in the early and mid-game, though only in a minor extent, so not many issues evolved from that.
GforGoomba: Was suspected due to the Day 1 happenings and got lynched on Day 2 and you were so unlucky that you flipped red due to having been the miller.
TheNewGuy: Uh, you didn't play too well, though I can see potential in you improving and you seem to have got the mindset for mafia. However, you should be much more careful and be sure to read the rules before playing.
Warlock: Not so definitely, but I could say that yuu were the Town MVP. You could set up an alliance from the Day 1 happenings while simultaneously also clarifying yourself as town. Others could have also done what you have but you did this and did a great job, so props to you.
Pseudo: Coudln't really do much due to the fact that you died on Night 2. However, those 2 inspetions you could pull off were logical, though both of them were wasted.
116taj: Played well throughout the game, though you were suspected for a bit on Day 5 which almost cost the town the victory, but you kept calm and clarified yourself successfully, thus led the town to victory.
TAycamgame: You played decently, though didn't do anything significant. You were active but you didn't really influence the game besides having been the one to start a cancelled bandwagon. (with reason, though, so no issues regarding that)
SAStar777: Easily the Mafia MVP. Remained active throughout the entire game and could clear his name for the mid-game and remained unsuspected till the final phase. Your decisions behind the scenes made a lot of sense, though you kept roleblocking Cedur unsuccessfully. Overall, good job.
krazykat: Died Night 1 despite being a newcomer. R.I.P.
Eclipsed: Died quite early, thus couldn't really do much.
Thehelmetguy1: Oh boy you were so unlucky. You were one of the people to vote for TheNewGuy, thus you were on the suspicion list made by Warlock. You played quite well, though you couldn't really do much on Day 3 which was a shame. A side note: please do not kill recently returning veterans on Night 1.
TheDinoKing: Replaced Radiance. Was borderline active in the public and contributed a little behind the scenes. You didn't play badly but next time, please be more active.
Cedur: A flagship townsperson. You were a good player, though you were a bit hesitant on Day 5, but luckily, you and Oshi could make a decision in the town's favor. Your presence was significant both in the public and the alliance chat and you were one of the most notable town players. Pretty good job, I must say.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:42 am

ShadowStarX wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:27 am

Player Analysis

Your logic as a sheriff was good, but some of your inspections were basically dumped to the waste, though it was not your fault. You played quite well, but you were also a bit less active than usual in the early and mid-game, though only in a minor extent, so not many issues evolved from that.
How can I be active when I am asleep? (Day phases always started and ended during the time I was asleep.

erkyp3rky
Ninji
Ninji
Flair: formerly theloaflord

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} - POSTGAME [Player Analysis is here]

Postby erkyp3rky » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:48 am

Where can we sign up for the next one? I'm interested. However I live in Australia so time zones would be a bit, well, strange.

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} - POSTGAME [Player Analysis is here]

Postby ShadowStarX » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:56 am

TheLoafLord wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:48 am
Where can we sign up for the next one? I'm interested. However I live in Australia so time zones would be a bit, well, strange.
There are currently host signups going on. which will be followed by player signups.

erkyp3rky
Ninji
Ninji
Flair: formerly theloaflord

Postby erkyp3rky » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:07 am

ShadowStarX wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:56 am
TheLoafLord wrote:
There are currently host signups going on. which will be followed by player signups.
Alright.

Can I get a link to a basic rule page?

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg

Postby ShadowStarX » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:17 am

TheLoafLord wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:07 am
ShadowStarX wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:56 am
TheLoafLord wrote:
Alright.

Can I get a link to a basic rule page?
It's a stickied thread. The bottom one of those, to be exact.
Mafia rules

SAStar777
Buster Beetle
Buster Beetle

Postby SAStar777 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:32 pm

ShadowStarX wrote:
SAStar777: Easily the Mafia MVP. Remained active throughout the entire game and could clear his name for the mid-game and remained unsuspected till the final phase. Your decisions behind the scenes made a lot of sense, though you kept roleblocking Cedur unsuccessfully. Overall, good job.
Hmm...something looks off, but I can't tell what. ...Or if there even is something off.

Btw, who got Overall MVP? I see that I got Mafia MVP and Warlock got Town MVP, but I don't see who got Overall MVP.

GforGoomba
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Flair: It... it worked...

Postby GforGoomba » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:35 pm

SAStar777 wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:32 pm
ShadowStarX wrote:
Hmm...something looks off, but I can't tell what. ...Or if there even is something off.

Btw, who got Overall MVP? I see that I got Mafia MVP and Warlock got Town MVP, but I don't see who got Overall MVP.
Warstar 777 😂

TheNewGuy
Ninji
Ninji

Postby TheNewGuy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:05 am

what

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg

Postby ShadowStarX » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:24 am

SAStar777 wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:32 pm
ShadowStarX wrote:

Couldn't really pick an overall MVP considering both Warlock and you played just as well but neither of you surpassed the other in my opinion in a significant extent. Both of you played a major role in victory/survival, so keep that in mind.

Return to “Mafia”