SMBX Super Mario Retro Quest Cancelled,But Dont Be Sad! We Gonna Have An Super Mario Sunshine Remake!

This is where we'll store the "best" topics that have ever existed on the forums, as well as community events that are no longer relevant. Read at your own risk.
Forum rules
Read at your own risk.
kianottiSMBX
Rex
Rex

SMBX Super Mario Retro Quest Cancelled,But Dont Be Sad! We Gonna Have An Super Mario Sunshine Remake!

Postby kianottiSMBX » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:11 am

SMBX Super Mario Retro Quest Cancelled,But You,The Reader,Dont Be Sad! We Gonna Have An Other Episode! The SMBX Sunshine,Wath Is An Obviously Remake Of Super Mario Sunshine,But Im Not Gonna Use An Shine Custom Sprites,But,If You Liked The Custom Hud,Dont Be Sad,Im Gonna Place An Custom Hud Too,Is The 2DU Hud Styled! "We Gonna Have Fludd Too?" YEAH! WE GONNA HAVE FLUDD TOO! Explaining,SMBX Sunshine Is a LOT Of Levels In One! Oh Nevermind,Nothing Of This Of Various Levels In Only One Levels! I Forgoted Wath SMBX Have Sections Limits! Sorry
Last edited by kianottiSMBX on Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jerrysmbxworld
Monty Mole
Monty Mole
Flair: Smile

Re: SMBX Super Mario Retro Quest Cancelled,But Dont Be Sad! We Gonna Have An Super Mario Sunshine Remake!

Postby Jerrysmbxworld » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:13 am

Even better! Can't wait!

kianottiSMBX
Rex
Rex

Re: SMBX Super Mario Retro Quest Cancelled,But Dont Be Sad! We Gonna Have An Super Mario Sunshine Remake!

Postby kianottiSMBX » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:27 am

Jerrysmbxworld wrote:Even better! Can't wait!
are you happy wath whe gonna have an mario sunshine remake?

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Flair: Stargard

Postby Taycamgame » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:03 am

Why did you cancel?

kianottiSMBX
Rex
Rex

Postby kianottiSMBX » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:10 am

Taycamgame wrote:Why did you cancel?
Why Im Want To Make An Diferent Thing :mrgreen:

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg

Postby Taycamgame » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:28 am

Does that mean that this project will never be continued? It did look really good! But I wish you luck with the next one. Don't rush it, take your time, and it will end up being great!

kianottiSMBX
Rex
Rex

Postby kianottiSMBX » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:38 am

Taycamgame wrote:Does that mean that this project will never be continued? It did look really good! But I wish you luck with the next one. Don't rush it, take your time, and it will end up being great!
Wath Episode Are You Talking? Super Mario Retro Quest? The SMBX Sunshine Im Gonna Continue Of Course! Its Only one level but,is a lot of levels in one level

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg

Postby Taycamgame » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:45 am

I'm talking about Retro Quest, will it ever be continued after you finish Sunshine?

kianottiSMBX
Rex
Rex

Postby kianottiSMBX » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:50 am

Taycamgame wrote:I'm talking about Retro Quest, will it ever be continued after you finish Sunshine?
Sorry,But Nope,So,I Deleted It :( im sorry dude,but im haved this ideia,why this can be more easier!

FireyPaperMario
Wart
Wart
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^"
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:51 am

Woot! for the "Super Mario Sunshine" remake! :P

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg

Postby Taycamgame » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:22 am

Well, I hope that the Sunshine Sequel will go well! Have you got any ideas on what the game will be like? E.g. Plot, level ideas, worlds etc...

kianottiSMBX
Rex
Rex

Postby kianottiSMBX » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:39 am

Taycamgame wrote:Well, I hope that the Sunshine Sequel will go well! Have you got any ideas on what the game will be like? E.g. Plot, level ideas, worlds etc...
Level Ideias For SMBX Sunshine i have some ideias,im gonna make some retro levels in special world,incluiding tubular ;-; ok,level design not gonna be the same,so,the same SMW Tubular Without P-Ballon And Need To Use F. L. U. D. D. OH MY GOD,THIS GONNA BE THE HARDEST THING IN THE WORLD

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg

Postby Taycamgame » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:03 am

Don't worry, there will be lots of people that will support you and offer help with level design.

Jerrysmbxworld
Monty Mole
Monty Mole
Flair: Smile

Postby Jerrysmbxworld » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:09 am

kianottiSMBX wrote:
No, i'm excited!

kianottiSMBX
Rex
Rex

Postby kianottiSMBX » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:45 am

Jerrysmbxworld wrote:
kianottiSMBX wrote:
No, i'm excited!
Oh This Is Very Good!!!! :mrgreen:

kianottiSMBX
Rex
Rex

Postby kianottiSMBX » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:45 am

Taycamgame wrote:Don't worry, there will be lots of people that will support you and offer help with level design.
but how to people can help me?

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg

Postby Taycamgame » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:54 am

First, make a topic about the episode. Then you want to put screenshots on that topic showing off the best parts of your project. If your lucky and enough people are interested, then you may be able to get a few people to help you out by offering to beta test, make levels for it, etc.

kianottiSMBX
Rex
Rex

Postby kianottiSMBX » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:57 am

Taycamgame wrote:First, make a topic about the episode. Then you want to put screenshots on that topic showing off the best parts of your project. If your lucky and enough people are interested, then you may be able to get a few people to help you out by offering to beta test, make levels for it, etc.
Oh Okay

WildWEEGEE
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Flair: C# more like Db
Pronouns: he/him

Postby WildWEEGEE » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:30 am

kianottiSMBX wrote:
Taycamgame wrote:Well, I hope that the Sunshine Sequel will go well! Have you got any ideas on what the game will be like? E.g. Plot, level ideas, worlds etc...
Level Ideias For SMBX Sunshine i have some ideias,im gonna make some retro levels in special world,incluiding tubular ;-; ok,level design not gonna be the same,so,the same SMW Tubular Without P-Ballon And Need To Use F. L. U. D. D. OH MY GOD,THIS GONNA BE THE HARDEST THING IN THE WORLD
Fludd is in 1.4 but then there's compatibility issues sooo....

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: hi!!!
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Waddle » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:44 pm

This type of topic isn't allowed; you can post about your project in the Projects forum as long as you have some actual progress.

Return to “Archives”