Hey...Again

Come in and introduce yourself.
Keddy
Flurry
Flurry
Flair: ここはお前の住む世界ではない!

Hey...Again

Postby Keddy » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:46 pm

So, introductions, again. I'll give an in depth one this time, as hopefully it won't go away this time. So, my name it "elitalianoverde" if any are wondering yes its Spanish, as I was born in Spain, raised in the U.S. by A Mexican Dad and A Spanish Mother. "el-italiano-verde" refers to "the green italian" as we all know is...
Spoiler: show
I like Luigi better than Mario, always have, since the days of being P2 on the NES. My hobbies include playing SMBX, making graphics/tilesets for SMBX, sports (soccer), and the Wii is my baby. I bought the Wii last March and still use it regularly, and ever since i've gotten brawl...I play that all the time now. So there is my in depth thingy. Nice to meet you...again.

silent_
Van De Graf
Van De Graf

Re: Hey...Again

Postby silent_ » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:29 pm

You still didn't put much depth into this one but I suppose I'll accept what it currently brings. It could certainly be slightly modified at least, if you consider it "with depth". Anyway, hi there, it's good re-welcoming you as always, and of course I'm glad you're here again.

What's up.

Keddy
Flurry
Flurry
Flair: ここはお前の住む世界ではない!

Re: Hey...Again

Postby Keddy » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Nice that you're at honest Kep, but those other details i'll uncover later. Don't want to give away too many spoilers, ya know.
Good to be here.
Kep wrote:What's Up.
Just spriting and level making the usual.

Return to “Introductions”