Where'd everything go?

General discussion about Super Mario Bros. X.
reghrhre
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Where'd everything go?

Postby reghrhre » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:33 am

If you're asking that question then you must have some secret power because I asked that myself ohoho here's the answer. As I'm sure we all know, Knux deleted all the forums and because of that, EVERY thread/post got deleted in the process as well. Unfortunately, we cannot recover anything so I'm afraid you're gonna have to repost everything yet again. Luckily, the forum theme and some other stuff didn't get deleted, I don't think he had the power to do so, but all he deleted was the forum categories. Also, global announcements didn't get deleted since they're global, they don't belong to a specific forum.

So what are we gonna do now that the merge is cancelled? We're gonna stick to this forum, that means we're still gonna turn Revived into an Invasion 3 forum, Knux's forum will still be up apparently. And what are we gonna do with Knux? Well first of all, he's no longer an admin nor will he ever be, secondly, we're discussing whether or not he should be banned.

Anyways, that's all, sorry for all the trouble that you had to go through and are gonna go through again since you're gonna have to repost your things.

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Re: Where'd everything go?

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:34 am

Note that everything that was not in the "Super Mario Bros. X" category was deleted yesterday when I reorganized the forums. I purposely didn't save these topics because they were either introduction topics or topics that could easily be recreated/would've been locked.

Return to “General”