M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... Mafia Wins

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Re: M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... Night 3

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:02 pm

Nanaya Jacob wrote:Seems like you know about it, possibly you were Danny's person who he caloared, but i somewhat doubt that, it most likely was mech
What? Ness-Wednesday LITERALLY SAID he was visiting someone OUT LOUD. Only specials visit people.
Nanaya Jacob wrote:im am going to put this in colour so you can see its me Jacob, you used this on me, when someone said you were bamdwagoning. You switched a bit of it around, but i am serious, i was not on the fourm most of the time. I can see why you are not either via college. But i dont think its the best of evidence so far.
We might both have things going on, but the difference between me and you is I have posted every single phase. You didn't post for multiple phases, and ironically enough, the night after the night no one was killed, someone died and the phase following this, you came out of nowhere after being inactive. That is more than a coincidence.
Nanaya Jacob wrote:You might be throwing your team under the bus here, considering how the mafia should know when to give up thier team mate. Doesn't posy very much, o can't tell, but people have a scum read on you, maybe you are mafia, but i feel zm, im going ro see how this turns out after bit, maybe lynch at the end, i have to anyways. Or else we lose. I digress how strong it is to think about it further, most of the evidence i gathered seems p useless, its just what i feel is a little scummy or whatever
I have been one of the first voters every time a Mafioso was lynched. If I were a Mafioso trying to blend in, I'd wait until close to the end of the Day phase to vote as I'd be waiting to see if the voters would change their mind. I didn't. I have almost always voted at the beginning of the phase.

Nanaya Jacob wrote:Zm please forgive me of im wrong but i have to make sure none of the town loses, so i have to be safe here

Zeldamaster12
If I am lynched off, then the Town loses. I am positive you are the last Mafioso. Doesntpostverymuch, please trust me and vote for Nanaya Jacob. If you don't, we will lose.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Re: M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... Night 3

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:14 am

Zeldamaster12 wrote:
Nanaya Jacob wrote:Seems like you know about it, possibly you were Danny's person who he caloared, but i somewhat doubt that, it most likely was mech
What? Ness-Wednesday LITERALLY SAID he was visiting someone OUT LOUD. Only specials visit people.
Nanaya Jacob wrote:im am going to put this in colour so you can see its me Jacob, you used this on me, when someone said you were bamdwagoning. You switched a bit of it around, but i am serious, i was not on the fourm most of the time. I can see why you are not either via college. But i dont think its the best of evidence so far.
We might both have things going on, but the difference between me and you is I have posted every single phase. You didn't post for multiple phases, and ironically enough, the night after the night no one was killed, someone died and the phase following this, you came out of nowhere after being inactive. That is more than a coincidence.
Nanaya Jacob wrote:You might be throwing your team under the bus here, considering how the mafia should know when to give up thier team mate. Doesn't posy very much, o can't tell, but people have a scum read on you, maybe you are mafia, but i feel zm, im going ro see how this turns out after bit, maybe lynch at the end, i have to anyways. Or else we lose. I digress how strong it is to think about it further, most of the evidence i gathered seems p useless, its just what i feel is a little scummy or whatever
I have been one of the first voters every time a Mafioso was lynched. If I were a Mafioso trying to blend in, I'd wait until close to the end of the Day phase to vote as I'd be waiting to see if the voters would change their mind. I didn't. I have almost always voted at the beginning of the phase.

Nanaya Jacob wrote:Zm please forgive me of im wrong but i have to make sure none of the town loses, so i have to be safe here

Zeldamaster12
If I am lynched off, then the Town loses. I am positive you are the last Mafioso. Doesntpostverymuch, please trust me and vote for Nanaya Jacob. If you don't, we will lose.
i... don't know who to trust..... Brain hurting..... right now it's already a knife in the box, so whoever i vote for will be insta-killed.... then again nanaya's edvidence is crap..... I still can't decide. it's a 50/50 shot and i need more edivedence to make a decision.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Re: M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... Day 6

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:33 pm

If his evidence is crap, then vote for him! Again, not voting is NOT the smart thing to do. A knife-in-the-box can easily give the Mafia the win. It's up to you, do the right thing.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Re: M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... Day 6

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:44 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:If his evidence is crap, then vote for him! Again, not voting is NOT the smart thing to do. A knife-in-the-box can easily give the Mafia the win. It's up to you, do the right thing.

I swear if i lose by voting for Nayna jacob I wouldn't be surprised.

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Re: M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... End of Day 6

Postby Julia Pseudo » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:05 pm

DAY 6 has ended!

Christmas had come early to Mafiaville, and so had death. As the townspeople scrambled to figure out who belonged to the murderous crime family that gave the town its name, the Mafia members themselves plotted in the shadows. Even fat and jolly Sanct and his guardian angel witchking666 had tried to work against them from his workshop at the North Pole, but eventually he stopped showing up to the town meetings and everyone feared for the worst. They were right, unfortunately, and eventually explosives expert Zeldamaster12 came to dominate the small town, after he tricked Doesntpostverymuch into making the tough decision to kill his friendly but quiet old neighbor, Nanaya Jacob.
Nanaya Jacob has died! He was a Townsperson.

Zeldamaster cackled maniacally as he looked over the destruction. "There are going to be a few changes around here," he said to Doesntpostverymuch as he pulled out a few sticks of dynamite...

The MAFIA wins!

Congratulations to Zeldamaster12, as well as his teammates Waddle Derp and MECHDRAGON777! You all did a great job as the mafia. And good work to the town as well - this was one of the closest games between the mafia and town that we've seen in a while.

Postgame thread will be up very soon.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Re: M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... Mafia Wins

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:09 pm

Not, surprised, at all.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: I'm gone, for chess and minesweeper
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Cedur » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:11 pm

So, ZM being alive for so long was indeed evidence for him being mafia.

Good game, after all.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:15 pm

Also, i hear a ticking sound in my home now. so i'm moving to a new town.

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Postby Julia Pseudo » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:20 pm

Postgame thread is ready, so I'm closing this now.

http://www.smbxgame.com/forums/v ... 75&t=16750

Return to “Mafia”