Bowser's Invasion, A LunaLUA Project, In Need of Level Designers, Beta Testers, and Graphics Designers

This forum is for projects that are a work in progress.

Should I add an extra world?

Poll ended at Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:06 pm

Yes
72%
No
28%

Total votes: 25
kojimkj
Spike
Spike
Pronouns: He/him

Re: Bowser's Invasion, A LunaLUA Project, In Need of Level Designers, Beta Testers, and Graphics Designers

Postby kojimkj » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:59 am

Jayce 777 wrote:I forgot to remove the black pipe and dungeon blocks before. The double pipe tops are there for a reason. A little trick I got from SMM. I will remove the black pipe and dungeon blocks. I can also remove the double pipe tops if they bother you, though.
You don't need to remove the pipe tops, I thought you placed them without intention (<- sry if I typed wrong, I'm brazilian)

loop
Ninji
Ninji
Flair: i may be dumb but im not stupid!
Pronouns: he/him/they

Re: Bowser's Invasion, A LunaLUA Project, In Need of Level Designers, Beta Testers, and Graphics Designers

Postby loop » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:57 am

kojimkj wrote:
Jayce 777 wrote:I forgot to remove the black pipe and dungeon blocks before. The double pipe tops are there for a reason. A little trick I got from SMM. I will remove the black pipe and dungeon blocks. I can also remove the double pipe tops if they bother you, though.
You don't need to remove the pipe tops, I thought you placed them without intention (<- sry if I typed wrong, I'm brazilian)
I get what you mean. I may use the black pipe for something, but yeah, the castle blocks bother me. I know you are Brazilian. I read your signature.

loop
Ninji
Ninji

Delays possible

Postby loop » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:53 pm

I want to inform everyone that I have school starting in a week. I won't be able to build levels until the weekends. Other level designers can still work, however. My school has a budget cutback, causing the school schedule to change. I don't go to school on Mondays. School day lengths will shift to this time: 8:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m. :geek:
It won't stop progress completely, but it will slow it down. :arrow:

ElectriKong
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Delays possible

Postby ElectriKong » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:13 am

Jayce 777 wrote:I want to inform everyone that I have school starting in a week. I won't be able to build levels until the weekends. Other level designers can still work, however. My school has a budget cutback, causing the school schedule to change. I don't go to school on Mondays. School day lengths will shift to this time: 8:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m. :geek:
It won't stop progress completely, but it will slow it down. :arrow:
School starting Middle of August? Man, that is just unheard of from where I'm from. Anyway, good luck with school. I will try to help you with your project :)

loop
Ninji
Ninji

Postby loop » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:27 pm

I am in Oklahoma and I am a 9th grader, so that should say enough. My laptop is still dysfunctional as of now though.

loop
Ninji
Ninji

Laptop possibly getting fixed?

Postby loop » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:08 pm

My laptop may get fixed on my birthday (August 28). But school starts tomorrow, so I have to stay prepared.

Return to “Projects”