Forest

This is the place to post your own levels.

kojimkj
Spike
Spike
Pronouns: He/him

Re: Forest

Postby kojimkj » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:12 am

Just by seeing the screenshots, I can say ONLY one thing...

THE CLASH IS REAL

MacheTheFerret
Phanto
Phanto
Pronouns: she/her

Postby MacheTheFerret » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:30 am

I highly, HIGHLY advise that you use Dropbox for the download link and Imgur for your screenshots. Mediafire tends to redirect people to suspicious websites, and having to download each screenshot is just tedious.

Yoshiak13
Goomba
Goomba

Postby Yoshiak13 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:02 pm

PaperPlayerX wrote:I highly, HIGHLY advise that you use Dropbox for the download link and Imgur for your screenshots. Mediafire tends to redirect people to suspicious websites, and having to download each screenshot is just tedious.
Ok, I'll remember this :-)

JupiHornet
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby JupiHornet » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:52 pm

UNOFFICIAL REVIEW of FOREST by YOSHIAK13

Gameplay (60%): 2/10

I appreciate the effort, but I'm assuming this is your first level...it has a LOT of rookie mistakes, such as giving me a Yoshi and forcing me to ditch him because I had to climb a bunch of vines, making me go through a door and putting a bomb right next to the exit, and having a line ride go offscreen before I even have a chance to get on the platform. Not to mention that there are several Lakitus overhead during all this.

Graphics (30%): 1/10
Like kojimkj said, the clash is real. Not because you used tilesets from different games, but because they don't look GOOD together! Not only that, but you almost entirely used sizables instead of actual blocks.

Music (10%): 4/10
This song fits the level, but it's also really annoying, and just makes the level even less fun. A better choice would have been Lost Woods if you wanted to stick to vanilla music.

SCORE CALCULATION

Gameplay (60%): 12/60
Graphics (30%): 3/30
Music (10%): 4/10

Overall Score: 19/100 = 1.9/10 (The Trash Can)
Sorry, but this really isn't a good level. My advice is to experiment more with different blocks and graphics styles. See what works for you!

Return to “Levels”