Goomba Village

This is the place to post battle levels.
RecklessAbandonGame
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Goomba Village

Postby RecklessAbandonGame » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:44 am

Hello everyone! I am proud to present my very first level, lol. Originally this was going to be a single player level, but later I converted it to a battle level (that's why there's dialogue and such). People are free to criticize, but just keep in mind that I did not take this creation seriously. I did this on a bored day, and I mostly did so in order to experiment with the program for the first time. So most likely, there will be mistakes seen by the eyes of veterans here. With all that said, please enjoy this video demonstration of me and my friend playing my battle level. : )

If you wish to download, you can get it here!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/y5qml ... illage.zip

Cloth Pocket
Ripper II
Ripper II

Re: Goomba Village

Postby Cloth Pocket » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:37 am

I can see that there is quite a lot of clash in this, for example, You put an SMB2 Desert sizeable thing
with SMB1 Grass.

MacheTheFerret
Phanto
Phanto
Pronouns: she/her

Postby MacheTheFerret » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:58 pm

Cloth pocket wrote:I can see that there is quite a lot of clash in this, for example, You put an SMB2 Desert sizeable thing
with SMB1 Grass.
I think the guy just made the level mainly for he and his friend to battle on, and decided to share it, but I could be wrong.

Cloth Pocket
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby Cloth Pocket » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:34 pm

PaperPlayerX wrote:
Cloth pocket wrote:I can see that there is quite a lot of clash in this, for example, You put an SMB2 Desert sizeable thing
with SMB1 Grass.
I think the guy just made the level mainly for he and his friend to battle on, and decided to share it, but I could be wrong.
Well possibly, but he did post it on the battle level forums so I am free to give it constructive criticism. :)

zxcv
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Pronouns: They/She

Postby zxcv » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:30 pm

Does someone have the level? Because the download link is broken and it looks a very interesting level.

Return to “Battle Levels”