Pit of Doom

Levels posted here need a lot of work before they're ready to be played.
Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig

Re: Pit of Doom

Postby Mable » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:06 pm

You probably gotta use the koopa shell first to get the bomb past the block.

Mivixion
Panser
Panser

Postby Mivixion » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:12 pm

TheDinoKing432 wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:Pretty sure you have to pick that bomb guy up spinjump over the sawblades and throw the bombguy at the blocks.
The bob-omb blast radius doesn't reach it.
You have to hit the yellow block with the koopa shell, then blow up the bomb bricks with the bomb. It's tight timing but not hard, per se.

glitch4
Banned

Postby glitch4 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:27 am

Pit of Doom - Official short review (bad)

Pit of Doom? More like castle of unfair challenges. Sorry, but after I gave up beating the second half after lots of deaths and epic fails, I do not found this fun at all. You made some unfair things in this level, that would make it way too hard for the most players. The length was short, but still I don't like the gameplay. The only good thing in this level is the atmosphere, so you get 1 point.

Not sure if someone enjoyed this, but I'll put this in da trash can because I don't enjoy this at all. 1/10

MarioboyFan602
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby MarioboyFan602 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:03 am

Dude, This Kaizo Level is Easy! Not as Hard as Other Kaizo Levels. Though this is the easiest. Died a few times though managed to beat it. xD can't even call it a Kaizo Level. Better luck next time bro.

Mr Boring
Rex
Rex

Postby Mr Boring » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:40 pm

Spinda wrote:
MarioHacker wrote:
Mivixion wrote:Eh, it was pretty easy. The level wasn't very well designed and the tricks were all pretty simple. The only part I hated was the shell walljump at the beginning. Those are fine in SMW/Mario Maker/any official Mario game as the shells move fairly slow. In SMBX, however, the shells move around 2x as fast as they do in official games, making it nearly impossible to actually pull off. I originally planned to use this trick in sHell, but due to the shell physics in SMBX I decided to remove it. The only way I managed to get past it here was right against that left wall- and it was really, really tight. Ouch.
It was pretty EASY? You've got some guts to say something like that. I've made the most absolute most horrific SMBX level you have ever seen, and you will SUFFER from playing it. The agony it will bring to you will be unbearable that you will regret very much saying this

Regards
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Kaizo Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on good game design, and I have over 300 confirmed unfair deaths. I am trained in Yoshi warfare and I’m the top invisible block in the entire Mushroom Kingdom forces. You are nothing to me but just another player. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in a level, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of level designers across the internet and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call fairness. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with Mario Maker. Not only am I extensively trained in Lunar Magic, but I have access to the entire arsenal of LunaLua and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
You need to calm your tits. No one said anything about you.

Mivixion
Panser
Panser

Postby Mivixion » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:12 pm

Mr Boring wrote:
Spinda wrote:
MarioHacker wrote: It was pretty EASY? You've got some guts to say something like that. I've made the most absolute most horrific SMBX level you have ever seen, and you will SUFFER from playing it. The agony it will bring to you will be unbearable that you will regret very much saying this

Regards
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Kaizo Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on good game design, and I have over 300 confirmed unfair deaths. I am trained in Yoshi warfare and I’m the top invisible block in the entire Mushroom Kingdom forces. You are nothing to me but just another player. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in a level, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of level designers across the internet and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call fairness. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with Mario Maker. Not only am I extensively trained in Lunar Magic, but I have access to the entire arsenal of LunaLua and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
You need to calm your tits. No one said anything about you.
1. he was joking (http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta)

2. don't bump threads with posts like these

Return to “The Trash Can”