5-2 Desert maze (updated)

Post new levels here!
Sednaiur
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

5-2 Desert maze (updated)

Postby Sednaiur » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:52 pm

Here is the level that I finished around a year ago.
Screenshots:
Spoiler: show
Also the download-link for the level itself:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=565 ... 7576526598

I tried to make the shadowrealm more than just a version of the level with more enemies - it also has some altered layout to keep things fresh.
The level also uses some more different enemies than the original level used, but the lost toad is still there, hoping to get some food from you. :-P

Note: Since I was smart enough to post the delete-link instead of the download-link to Vantteri in a PM (and in the "Claim levels"-topic as well) I posted this download-link which works as such.
Also, I fixed a very minor problem, where a firesnake-head reveals a hidden 1-up by passing it.
Last edited by Sednaiur on Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Valtteri
Van De Graf
Van De Graf

Re: 5-2 Desert maze

Postby Valtteri » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:27 pm

This level manages to be very unique and very loyal to the original level at the same time. Outstanding work!

Sednaiur
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Re: 5-2 Desert maze

Postby Sednaiur » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:34 pm

Thank you.

It was difficult for me to rebuild this level at first, but after some time, it worked.
I still remember a design-bug in the original, when I played it around 3 years ago (two 32x64 slopes placed beside each other, directly over the bottom level-boarder), where I walked over and then died very cheaply xD.
It is nice for me that I could fix that flaw :-P.

I try to keep this kind of design for the other levels that I may do for this project.

Return to “Levels (Invasion 3)”