Falling Return

They're not that bad, but they're not that good either.
ShoeHorn
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Falling Return

Postby ShoeHorn » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:33 pm

This is my second level on the forum: Falling Return. It is based off of the cutscene when you finish an airship in smb3... With a twist.
Spoiler: show
SCREENSHOTS
DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/download/s6y26 ... Return.zip

Cedrik
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Re: Falling Return

Postby Cedrik » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:56 am

1. Is this level a kaizo level?
2. How long is it?
3. I ask this, brcause my computer needs more than 1 hour for downloarding, so I want to know, is it good.
Otherwise I spend more than 1 hour for nothink.

TDK
Foo
Foo
Flair: Retired

Postby TDK » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:16 pm

Cedrik wrote:1. Is this level a kaizo level?
2. How long is it?
3. I ask this, brcause my computer needs more than 1 hour for downloarding, so I want to know, is it good.
Otherwise I spend more than 1 hour for nothink.
1. No.
2. The level is quite short.
3. The level is only 480 KB download.

silent_
Van De Graf
Van De Graf

Postby silent_ » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:41 pm

Cedrik wrote:3. I ask this, brcause my computer needs more than 1 hour for downloarding, so I want to know, is it good.
hahahaha bullshit unless you have a Windows 0.00000000001 made in 1847 it would not take 1 hour for this to download.

Cedrik
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Cedrik » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:26 pm

Kep wrote:
Cedrik wrote:3. I ask this, brcause my computer needs more than 1 hour for downloarding, so I want to know, is it good.
hahahaha bullshit unless you have a Windows 0.00000000001 made in 1847 it would not take 1 hour for this to download.
On our computer are more than 4500 virus, because I have Windows XP.

SecondScolipede
Blooper
Blooper

Postby SecondScolipede » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:57 pm

Cedrik wrote:
Kep wrote:
...can you even call that a working machine anymore? >_<

EDIT: Don't blame it on windows XP. I had an XP PC for 7 years and never got a virus.

ShoeHorn
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Postby ShoeHorn » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:54 pm

Wow, 5 posts on this level and 0 posts that are actually related to this level. :shock:

We are really getting somewhere. (+3 and 1/2 likes)

Cedrik
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Cedrik » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:43 am

SecondScolipede wrote:
Cedrik wrote:
Kep wrote: hahahaha bullshit unless you have a Windows 0.00000000001 made in 1847 it would not take 1 hour for this to download.
...can you even call that a working machine anymore? >_<

EDIT: Don't blame it on windows XP. I had an XP PC for 7 years and never got a virus.
1. I use XP, because my Windows 7 computer is down (again :? ).
2. We do not have a anti-virus program.
3. My new computer will be repair.
4. One virus erase all datas, so our computer will die in 1 week. Rest in pices. :cry:

RudeGuy
Fry Guy
Fry Guy
Flair: local guy

Postby RudeGuy » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:26 am

Cedrik wrote:2. We do not have a anti-virus program.
So you have lots of viruses but you didn't even get an antivirus to stop them? Yeah alright.
And about the level: the concept is nice, but the screenshot doesn't have much variety.

glitch4
Banned

Postby glitch4 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:42 am

Official Review

That was some nice concept of this level! I like the gameplay, avoiding bad stars is quite challenging, but pretty good, too bad it didn't last longer, since it was about 1-2 minutes, I think. Anyway, the level design is pretty good, the atmosphere was quite okay, but it would be better if you add more variety and put SMB3 Yellow Coins instead SMB2 ones in my opinion. The music choice was okay, I think the music theme you used for second section was a bit repetetive. The placement looks good, I don't found any wrong with it. I don't have anything to say, since the level was short, so in overall - it's a decent level with some concept to touch but it should be longer and have more variety, so I'm going to give this an average score.

5.5/10

ShoeHorn
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Postby ShoeHorn » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:56 am

glitch4 wrote:Official Review

That was some nice concept of this level! I like the gameplay, avoiding bad stars is quite challenging, but pretty good, too bad it didn't last longer, since it was about 1-2 minutes, I think. Anyway, the level design is pretty good, the atmosphere was quite okay, but it would be better if you add more variety and put SMB3 Yellow Coins instead SMB2 ones in my opinion. The music choice was okay, I think the music theme you used for second section was a bit repetetive. The placement looks good, I don't found any wrong with it. I don't have anything to say, since the level was short, so in overall - it's a decent level with some concept to touch but it should be longer and have more variety, so I'm going to give this an average score.

5.5/10
Thanks, I made this level as just an idea that came into my head, so I think I'll just go to a new project. (I have some ideas for a new level.) I am happy with average score and also the reason my level is short is so that I can beat it myself. (I'm not so good at smbx, but probably not THAT bad... anyways, at least I could beat pixelpest's "blocks below hell"... after a very very long time.)

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:51 am

Don't worry, I'm currently making Blocks Below Hell longer (and a bit tougher). I actually like this level. It's quite different and very interesting to play with its unique concept.

Return to “Average”