Hostages (Ant Hill pt.1.5)

They're not that bad, but they're not that good either.
Lillian
Goomba
Goomba
Flair: Just tryin
Pronouns: he/him

Hostages (Ant Hill pt.1.5)

Postby Lillian » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:08 am

Hostages.
Koopa Criminals crookedly cropped up the crime of kidnapping some Mushroom citizens. Those lil evil doers.
An extension of my first level Ant Hill, where you talk to the panicked Toad,
Spoiler: show
and you go in the pipe, ending the level, this is where this level starts... In other words, I got bored.

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0d6459c5g335d ... e.zip?dl=0
Ant Hill:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2cyozyhewxy17 ... l.lvl?dl=0

Note:
I uploaded my first level, and got 47 views and no replies. Ya'll are very rude.. I was expecting to wake up, and see hella amounts of replies, but noooo, ya'll gotta be butts.
After-note:
I was working on this for the good part of the day, and forgot to eat. I'm going to go eat. Peace.

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig

Re: Hostages (Ant Hill pt.1.5)

Postby Mable » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:23 am

Luxuria wrote: Note:
I uploaded my first level, and got 47 views and no replies. Ya'll are very rude.. I was expecting to wake up, and see hella amounts of replies, but noooo, ya'll gotta be butts.
Lmao are you mad kid? Did you even look at other threads where there are 0 replies after weeks? And you immediatly get butthurt after some hours rofl.

Lillian
Goomba
Goomba
Flair: Just tryin
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Lillian » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:47 pm

Tinkerbell wrote:
Luxuria wrote: Note:
Lmao are you mad kid? Did you even look at other threads where there are 0 replies after weeks? And you immediatly get butthurt after some hours rofl.
Unless you plan to play, and give an actual review, please don't both commenting. Thank you.

AsrieluciDreamer
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Postby AsrieluciDreamer » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:55 pm

It's not good, but it's not horrible either...
Well, it's a good start if this is your first time making a level.

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:22 am

Official Review of Hostages (Ant Hill pt. 1.5)

This level used some very creative concepts and combined with its non-linear movement was pretty fun to play. It was very short though and could easily be exploited by Luigi (he can jump off of the Koopa Troopa to get over the first wall and complete the level in about 10 seconds total.) The level also seemed a bit unfinished and there were a few spots that were too cramp. The coin placement was a bit clustered (too many coins in one area, not enough in another) and they need to be spread out a little more. Power-up placement was fine. The vanilla graphics were used well in this level, but the idea of the switches looked really messy. My only other complaint about this level is the waterfalls. There's really no need to make them swimmable since you never really use them to get to higher places, etc. and they just slow down the player's movements without reason.

4/10 (Average)

Return to “Average”