Brinstar

This is the place to post battle levels.
Dark Omega
Koopa
Koopa

Brinstar

Postby Dark Omega » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:17 pm

This battle level is based on the the Brinstar stage from Super Smash Bros. Melee. Unlike Hyrule Temple, however, it is not an exact replica.

NOTE: The stage replaces Link from the Zelda franchise with Samus Aran from the Metroid series.

Download: Screenshot:
Spoiler: show

RubberParasite
Dolphin
Dolphin

Re: Brinstar

Postby RubberParasite » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:25 am

Very nice ;)
I like the idea of switching the player characters for a specific level and recreating stages from super smash bros.
However, consider adding more enemies and make some more things go on in the stage, it's a bit bland looking at the screenies (not graphically speaking, the tileset is awesome)

Dark Omega
Koopa
Koopa

Postby Dark Omega » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:00 am

RubberParasite wrote:Very nice ;)
I like the idea of switching the player characters for a specific level and recreating stages from super smash bros.
However, consider adding more enemies and make some more things go on in the stage, it's a bit bland looking at the screenies (not graphically speaking, the tileset is awesome)
You should see the acid when it rises.

Sambo
Snifit
Snifit

Postby Sambo » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:24 pm

This looks like a good level, but the file hosting site you're using won't let me download unless I disable my ad blocker. You should use a less annoying file host like Mediafire or Dropbox.

Erik
Eerie
Eerie

Postby Erik » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:35 am

This is actually a pretty good battle stage. It's a pretty nice replica of Super Smash Bros Melee's Brinstar stage.

Return to “Battle Levels”