Review Approval System

This is the place to post your own levels.
TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps

Re: Review Approval System

Postby TLtimelord » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:49 pm

Anybody is welcome to apply at any time. I only make a topic when we really need them.

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Pronouns: he/him

Postby ShadowStarX » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:07 pm

TNTtimelord wrote:Anybody is welcome to apply at any time. I only make a topic when we really need them.
Is that STILL possible to become a level judge? (because the last post in this topic was sent over 6 months ago)

Choco
Eerie
Eerie

Postby Choco » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:13 pm

SMBX-fan wrote:
TNTtimelord wrote:Anybody is welcome to apply at any time. I only make a topic when we really need them.
Is that STILL possible to become a level judge? (because the last post in this topic was sent over 6 months ago)
Yeah, just shoot a PM to TNTimelord. You need to provide two reviews that you've done to show that you're capeable.

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Pronouns: he/him

Postby ShadowStarX » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:51 pm

Choco wrote:
SMBX-fan wrote:
Yeah, just shoot a PM to TNTimelord. You need to provide two reviews that you've done to show that you're capeable.
Can it be a level from an episode? Because one of the reviews would be from an episode in that case.

Return to “Levels”