Let us reply to stories forever

Murphmario
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Pronouns: he/him

Let us reply to stories forever

Postby Murphmario » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:25 pm

Seriously, locking the temporary archives is not the way to go. People want feedback on their stories, and the archives being locked makes this hard to do. And yes, I do support Lighthouse's debates, including the return of roleplays without limits.

bossedit8
Banned

Re: Let us reply to stories forever

Postby bossedit8 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:31 pm

I think they are still trying to get to work with the "Fan Fiction and Roleplaying" Forums as a whole.

Murphmario
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Murphmario » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:35 pm

bossedit8 wrote:I think they are still trying to get to work with the "Fan Fiction and Roleplaying" Forums as a whole.
It would still help to unlock the archives so at least people can reply to stuff that people post.

lighthouse64
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny

Postby lighthouse64 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:46 am

Murphmario wrote:
bossedit8 wrote:I think they are still trying to get to work with the "Fan Fiction and Roleplaying" Forums as a whole.
It would still help to unlock the archives so at least people can reply to stuff that people post.
Yup. And they always move any post (good or bad) into the archives. I thought that even temporary archives would mean something bad, but it's starting to lose its meaning. Also, if you're going to tell us to stop posting here, tell people to post stories in the sandbox.

Return to “FF/R Temporary Archives”