Adventures Of The SMBX Forum s01E01

Nintendo59
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Adventures Of The SMBX Forum s01E01

Postby Nintendo59 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:48 am

One nice day in the smbx forum Nordic59 went to his bike. He has heard that there is a pizza resturant around the forum and he needed a job as a security guard.He heard that they have animatronoics: Freddy fazebear,Bonnie the bunny,Chica the duck-like chicken.,Foxy the pirate fox,Mangle,Marionette,and Golden Freddy.However Nordic59 got the night shift :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Night
Nordic59 was in the office and used the cameras however...something was wrong,Really wrong,the animatronics moved around the building.
-Nordic59: WTF is going on???!!!
*Picks up the phone*
Valtteri: Hello,Hello,Well you are wondering why this stuff is happening.You see the animatronics got pizza cheese in their electronic/robotic areas....use the cameras,close the doors and wind up the music box or else you will go to heaven Goodbye see ya.
Nordic59: WAIT!? NO?! *Bad word* it now im scre*** ....
Chica: WHERE IS MY PIZZA.... Eh...*looks at the desk and Realizes that Nordic has Pizza* PIIIIIZZAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Nordic59: Oh no u dont *Bad word* dare to eat my pizza *close doors*

*Warning warning music box is preapered to destroy you marionette is coming for ya see you in hell*
Nordic59: OH No.......
Marionette is summoned and hurries to the office.
Nordic59: Darn it i have to...ah i have an idea....*connects the music box into the youtube computer and clicks on the Discord remix
by the living tombstone* yes it worked now i can rest.....
*low battery level*
Nordic59:*rage face* i have enough of this *pulls the MLG Dorito Blaster infront of the animatronics*Hey You Animatronics! u dont *bad word* with A SMBX Forum User. *fires doritos at Freddy and the other Animatronics and now the animatronics are destroyed.

6:00 AM
Valtteri: You know u could just have u know just press the shut down animatronic button.
Nordic59:..........Why Did u not say anything about that?!
Vallteri: Calm Down Calm Down.
Nordic59: I was nearly killed....And i wasted some animatronics while i just could have shut them down...... :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: *Rage Face*

THE END

dagget10
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Adventures Of The SMBX Forum s01E01

Postby dagget10 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:21 pm

...K den... 1/1 best ever...

Valtteri
Van De Graf
Van De Graf

Re: Adventures Of The SMBX Forum s01E01