Christmas Story Movie(Joke Story)

Nanaya
Phanto
Phanto
Flair: When's Mafia

Christmas Story Movie(Joke Story)

Postby Nanaya » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:01 pm

This is more or less a joke trailer story for a movie that i made and i think it could be good.
Spoiler: show
Coming this Christmas is the most heartwarming story that is heartwarming! Bob says "Nice Christmas Story" Called Christmas Story! Watch the heartwarming part of pain and stupidity! Starring: Jesus, Santa Claus, Son Goku, Vergeta, Pikachu, the whole cast of friends, troll face, Jinx, a pokeball, Dark Magician, the cast of that so raven, the teen titans, batman, superman, spider-man, this man, a frog, bob Marley, epics wolfa, Antonio Ebel,Jl Javier Cruz, Gabby Guteruz, Freddy Krueger, Freddy Fazabear, Golden Freddy. Chica, Bonnie, Scorpion, Link, Toon Link, Merio, Krazykats, the smbx community, Loogi, Sanic, Maga Mag, Magy Mag, Bill Nye the science guy, everyone from frozen, Elsa-san, asdfghjkl user, Kepcom gaming, this spoiler, other storys, adam Sandler, Jake the dog, a dragon, toad, Peach, Zig and Zag, the whole cast of Zack and Cody, M&M party group, everyone from Bleach, everyone from Nartuo, Death, The super smash bros newcomers, my dinner, this movie, Santa's claws,Spooky Scary Skeleamtons, Joe's crab shack, everyone fron final fantasy, the whole movie of the Matrix, slow motion, miley cyrus, justin bever, usher, pitbull, this pitbull, thia put put golf game, the team of the pizza guys, KFC, mickdaros, and a green slime.
See the heartwarming story,
Bob: i love you...
Link killed Bob with master sword*
So the spirit of Christmas,
Peach give prestants to everyone*
KCF: I hate this s***
Peach: it is your food!
Green Slime jumps on food*
Troll face: you mad bro?
And see the true happiness!
Grupey Cat is happy*
Link killed Grumpy Cat with master Sword*

Coming 12/25/15
In a theater near you!
This is something i started in school and everyone wanted to make suggestions on who to be in the movie and this happened. How was it and did you enjoy it?

MacheTheFerret
Phanto
Phanto
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Christmas Story Movie(Joke Story)

Postby MacheTheFerret » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:47 pm

Jacob9300Shadow wrote:This is more or less a joke trailer story for a movie that i made and i think it could be good.
Spoiler: show
Coming this Christmas is the most heartwarming story that is heartwarming! Bob says "Nice Christmas Story" Called Christmas Story! Watch the heartwarming part of pain and stupidity! Starring: Jesus, Santa Claus, Son Goku, Vergeta, Pikachu, the whole cast of friends, troll face, Jinx, a pokeball, Dark Magician, the cast of that so raven, the teen titans, batman, superman, spider-man, this man, a frog, bob Marley, epics wolfa, Antonio Ebel,Jl Javier Cruz, Gabby Guteruz, Freddy Krueger, Freddy Fazabear, Golden Freddy. Chica, Bonnie, Scorpion, Link, Toon Link, Merio, Krazykats, the smbx community, Loogi, Sanic, Maga Mag, Magy Mag, Bill Nye the science guy, everyone from frozen, Elsa-san, asdfghjkl user, Kepcom gaming, this spoiler, other storys, adam Sandler, Jake the dog, a dragon, toad, Peach, Zig and Zag, the whole cast of Zack and Cody, M&M party group, everyone from Bleach, everyone from Nartuo, Death, The super smash bros newcomers, my dinner, this movie, Santa's claws,Spooky Scary Skeleamtons, Joe's crab shack, everyone fron final fantasy, the whole movie of the Matrix, slow motion, miley cyrus, justin bever, usher, pitbull, this pitbull, thia put put golf game, the team of the pizza guys, KFC, mickdaros, and a green slime.
See the heartwarming story,
Bob: i love you...
Link killed Bob with master sword*
So the spirit of Christmas,
Peach give prestants to everyone*
KCF: I hate this s***
Peach: it is your food!
Green Slime jumps on food*
Troll face: you mad bro?
And see the true happiness!
Grupey Cat is happy*
Link killed Grumpy Cat with master Sword*

Coming 12/25/15
In a theater near you!
This is something i started in school and everyone wanted to make suggestions on who to be in the movie and this happened. How was it and did you enjoy it?
Holy shit the cast took up half the spoiler, but nice job m8. I r8 8/8. Ain't that gr8?

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:19 am

It's decent. Though I have to agree with PPX, the cast takes up way too much room in the spoiler.

Very punny btw, PPX. :P

Nanaya
Phanto
Phanto
Flair: When's Mafia

Postby Nanaya » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:29 pm

The joke is the cast. That is how it funny with tge outrageous cadt of people. It is supposed to be the joke.

Murphmario
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Murphmario » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:33 am

*I arrive*
"Hey, you forgot these guys in the cast!"

Forgotten are Orly, Big the Cat, Creeper, Dissapearing Blocks, Morshu, Shrek, 8-bit Pac-Man, Mewtwo, Wreck-it-ralph, Demo, Lonk from Pennsylvania, PeanutButterGamer, JohnTron, Tower of Biased toads, Yellow Devil, Patrick, Fish Eric, and Re-Logic.

"There. Enjoy your movie, and I'm totally breaking the fourth wall right now."

Return to “FF/R Temporary Archives”