(Version1.1)Endless Exploration

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
Dr Luigi
Rex
Rex

Re: Endless Exploration

Postby Dr Luigi » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:54 pm

i would play this! but too bad for me cause its a rar :( but looks nice anyways!~

BlimpFruit
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Re: Endless Exploration

Postby BlimpFruit » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:53 am

A rar shouldn't prevent you from playing this episode. Just download 7-zip (it's what I use) or Win-zip.

MasterRoboto2
Bit
Bit

Re: (Version1.1)Endless Exploration

Postby MasterRoboto2 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:10 pm

Where did you get those custom worldmap gfx from?

EseTomate
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Postby EseTomate » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:00 am

I'll play this awesome episode n.n

It looks so great. I'll review it later

Angelus
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby Angelus » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:05 am

Let me say a thing: this episode is awesome. Really, what a joy to play. It almost feels like an official Mario game, which is - needless to say - a good thing. But here are a few grips I have with this episode. They're minor things but I believe it could be improved for a better experience: the lack of checkpoints. Look, I'm not saying the game should be made easier, the the difficulty is alright. I'm saying that the length of some levels can turn it into a tiresome game due to no checkpoints. The level seems to invite you to explore every bit of it, and I would love to since they're so fun to play. But sadly, I feel like it isn't worth it since I can easily die and be sent back to its beginning. By having checkpoints, I would feel more comfortable to explore the stages. Due to that, I end up playing the levels as a speedrunner, which I don't feel very suitable but it's the way to go for me. Oh, and something is wrong with the World 2 final boss: he moves ridiculously fast! I was surprised once I've beaten him. With that said, very fun episode overall.

Marcus248
Rex
Rex
Flair: I'm so tired...

Postby Marcus248 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:27 pm

Wow this looks great! The world map looks very nice, as well as those screenshots. I'm going to go ahead and download now.

Return to “Episodes”