M14: The SMBX Forum Mafia [Normal Users Win!]

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
underFlo
Reznor
Reznor
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Pronouns: They/She

M14: The SMBX Forum Mafia [Normal Users Win!]

Postby underFlo » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:05 am

It could've been a beautiful day on the forums. Emral released a new graphic just to disappear for 3 months again, GMarinaX made another level themed to whatever was going on and there wasn't even any sign of michel or Pixels!

But then, a Global Announcement popped up. You know, I'll just let you read it yourself.
Joey wrote:Dear users,

we decided to make a big update to how the forums work. I realised that we have too many users that don't really contribute anything to the forums. The criteria were really strict, so everyone but us 16 got banned. I also made it impossible to register. Second off, I have given a few of the users I trust in special powers. These include banning rights and access to the member data. We'll now have one user banned every day. But the decision is in your, yes, your hands. I decided to delete all topics except this one, and you all can openly discuss on who you wanna ban each day. Just type their name in red, and whoever has the most votes will have to say bye-bye to the forums. But don't worry, of course you can still PM each other. But now you're probably asking yourselves: Why the daily banning? Well, I'll give the last user standing this whole forum. So, are you all up to the challenge? The first night starts this part of the message seems to be a scrambled pixel mess, and I want all of your actions sent to the user Nickname until 7 PM UTC. The first day will then start at 8 PM UTC.
So, may the luck be ever in your favor!

Soon the Admins and Level Judges (well, the ones that were left) got into communication with each other. They requested banning rights each night for their team, and they got them. The users left seemed afraid of what was to come, didn't want to lose their account, but there was one thing they all wanted: Control over the forums. Of course, everyone already had their plans on what to do once they gain control. The admins want a small, exclusive forum. The Level Judges want a forum based solely around levels. And the normal users just want the old forums restored.
But shortly after the Announcement popped up, another account was created. No one knew who it was, and not even the admins could find out anything, nor were they able to just ban him like all the others. Soon, there was specualtion going around that it was no other then Redigit, wanting to redeem himself as the leader. But was that really true? Who could they trust? Who will win? The Admins, the Level Judges, the normal users or the mysterious intruder? Well, I guess you'll find out now, in

M14: The SMBX Forums Mafia

Admins (Goal: Kill all Level Judges and Redigit and Outnumber the good users)

Joey
As the leader of the community, bo one expects him to be evil. (Godfather) Cardflips green
On all even nights, he decides to do something and if he ten keads the NK, it can't be blocked. (Strongman) Night kill can't be blocked

Valtteri
He can annoy a user so much with Frozen references that they forget what they were up to. (Hooker) Hooked player is unable to use any power in the night
Since he has access to the user data of the forum, he can visist a user and find out their color (Stalker) Can visit a player each night and gets told their color. Basically a Mafia-sided cop

Level Judges (Goal: Kill all Admins and Redigit and Outnumber the good users)

TNTtimelord

Leader of the level Judges. Can annoy a user so much with Frozen that he has to use Frozen references in every post the next day. Doesn't work on Valtteri.

bossedit8
Since he is always so nice, no one suspects him to be evil (Godfather).

GMarinaX
Can check a user and make a Pokémon Card out of him. By doing that he finds out this user's color. (Stalker)
Once in the game he can make a fake card of a player. This displays the fake color if the player gets killed or inspected at night or the following day. (Disguiser) Chooses a player and a color, the player will cardflip as that color the following night and day.

Nickname
Can Sm4sh a user each night. This user is then hurt so badly that he won't be able to talk the next day. (Silencer)
Once in the game he can use a Final Smash to kill a user if he leads the night kill. This can't be blocked. (Strongman)

Normal Users (Goal: Kill all Mafia and 3P)

Blueoak
Since he is banned and his name makes for nice irony he doesn't have any special powers :(

qig
If no one dies in the first night, qig dies.
He can visit a player and find out if they are racist or not. (Cop)
He knows who Nien is and tries to fight his casual racism. He gets the special ability to Strongman kill a user one time once Nien is dead.

Nien
Gets displayed as an Admin. (Miller - Admin)
He can visit a player and throw casual racism at him, enraging the player so he has to WRITE IN CAPS the next day.
He knows who qig is and tries to fight his sarcasm. He gets the special ability to Strongman kill a user one time once qig is dead.

CaptainSyrup
Since she is about the only female member and the rest of the forum is male, she can make other players forget what they're up to with her "charm". (Hooker)

zlakergirl357

Having been a long-time Level Judge, everyone still thinks that he is one. (Miller - LJ)
Since he still has some knowledge after all this time of being a Level Judge, he knows the best tricks of surviving getting demoted. (Doc)

knux
Being a former community leader, he knows who is good and who is bad. (Cop)

GhostHawk
Being the tech guy he is, he can tinker around with a player's computer and receive all the PMs the player got from the Game Host. (Eavesdropper)

GhostBot

In this far future bots have become sentient - and so has GhostBot. Now he is giving around banhammers at will. (Gunsmith) Gives a user a banhammer (gun) each night. Can't give one to himself. Can't give Banhammers to someone who already has one or he visited last night.

MyNameIsEric52

Having figured out how to use PMs, Eric52 can now send a PM containing tidbit about a random user (not himself or the user he picked) to another user each night. (Penguin)

legend-tony980
He can oppress a user each night and get all PMs the user has sent the previous day and night. The oppressed user knows that he got oppressed.

Third Party (Goal: Have more then half the living users under his control)

Redigit
He returned from the depths of Terraria, and now he wants to regain power over the community. Trying to build up a new community with power, he can recruit a user each night. This user doesn't know he got recruited, but Redigit then gets told all of the user's powers, which he can use then. The recruited user isn't able to use any of his powers afterwards. If Redigit dies, all recruited users get set free. If a recruited user dies, Redigit is no longer able to use this user's power. Redigit isn't able to recruit any Admin or Mod (Layla, GhostHawk, GhostBot). If he dies, all captured users get freed.

Items

Banhammer
Allows the user to ban (kill) another user. In 50% of the cases the one who banned the user will get revealed in public.

Cardlip
Role usage is optional

Role PMs
Spoiler: show
Dear ,
you are Joey, Everyone's Favorite Administrator. Together with , who is Valtteri, you can choose a player to kill every night that one of you has to PM before the due time ends. You can also PM me a player to strongman kill every even night. You will be displayed as green upon investigations or death. Your goal is to kill all Level Judges and Redigit and outnumber the good users.
Dear ,
you are Valtteri, whose Name is Harder to Spell then Winning a Contest. Together with , who is Joey, you can choose a player to kill every night that one of you has to PM before the due time ends. You can PM me with a player to hook and another one you wanna stalk. Your goal is to kill all Level Judges and Redigit and outnumber the good users.
Dear ,
you are TNTtimelord, the Level Judges' Queen Bee. Together with (bossedit8), (GMarinaX) and (Nickname) you can choose a player to kill every night that one of you has to PM before the due time ends. You can PM me a user you want to annoy with Frozen references each night. This player has to use a Frozen reference in every post he makes the next day. Your goal is to kill all Admins and Redigit and outnumber the good users.

Dear ,
you are bossedit8, the Judgemental Recorder. Together with (TNTtimelord, (GMarinaX) and (Nickname) you can choose a player to kill every night that one of you has to PM before the due time ends. You will be displayed as green upon investigations or death. Your goal is to kill all Admins and Redigit and outnumber the good users.

Dear ,
you are GMarinaX, the Leader of the GFX Clan. Together with (TNTtimelord), (bossedit8) and (Nickname) you can choose a player to kill every night that one of you has to PM before the due time ends. You can PM me a user you want to stalk (=find out the color of) and once in the game a user you want to paint in a color of your choice. Your goal is to kill all Admins and Redigit and outnumber the good users.
Dear ,
you are Nickname, the Only Syndrome You Know is Sm4sh. Together with (TNTtimelord), (bossedit8) and (GMarinaX) you can choose a player to kill every night that one of you has to PM before the due time ends. You can PM me a user you want to silence the next day and once in the game you can lead the night kill to make it definitely hit. Your goal is to kill all Admins and Redigit and outnumber the good users.
Dear ,
you are Blueoak, the Victim of Emral. Your goal is to kill all Admins, Level Judges and Redigit.
Dear ,
you are qig, the Sarcastic Mafia Pro. If no one dies the first night, you die. You can inspect a user each night to find out their color. Your goal is to kill (Nien), and if you accomplish that, you get the ability to kill a user one time. This kill always hits. Your goal is to kill all Admins, Level Judges and Redigit.
Dear ,
you are Nien, the Racist a new Mafia Rule was Invented for. You will be displayed as red upon investigations or death. You can choose a player each night that has to WRITE IN ALL CAPS the next day. Your goal is to kill (qig), and if you accomplish that, you get the ability to kill a user one time. This kill always hits. Your goal is to kill all Admins, Level Judges and Redigit.

Dear ,
you are CaptainSyrup, 1 Woman with 4 Projects. You can choose a player each night, that player will be unable to use any of his abilities this night. Your goal is to kill all Admins, Level Judges and Redigit.

Dear ,
you are zlakergirl357, Pure Slackness. You will be displayed as pink upon investigations or death. You can choose a player to guard each night, that player won't be able to die under normal circumstances this night. Your goal is to kill all Admins, Level Judges and Redigit.

Dear ,
you are knux, the Partner of Meme Corporation Inc. You can inspect a user each night to find out their color. Your goal is to kill all Admins, Level Judges and Redigit.

Dear ,
you are GhostHawk, you Search your Food for Proxies. You can visit a user each night and receive all the PMs he has gotten from the Game Host. Your goal is to kill all Admins, Level Judges and Redigit.

Dear ,
you are GhostBot, the Hawkeyeone Obliterating Bot Operator. You can visit a user (not yourself) each night and give him a banhammer. Your goal is to kill all Admins, Level Judges and Redigit.

Dear ,
you are MyNameIsEric52, the Fish who can fast. You can visit a user each night and tell him a secret about another random player (neither you nor the player you visited). Your goal is to kill all Admins, Level Judges and Redigit.
Dear ,
you are legend-tony980, the IRC Rapist. You can visit a user each night and receive all the PMs he sent the previous day and night. The visisted user knows that he got his PMs. Your goal is to kill all Admins, Level Judges and Redigit.
Dear ,
you are Redigit, the Terrarian God. You can choose a user each night. This user will join you (he doesn't know it) and will be unable to use his powers (except Mafia Night kills). Instead, you gain all of the user's powers (except Nightkill of the Mafia) and can use each of them at will. Doesn't work on Admins or Mods (Joey, Valtteri, Layla, GhostHawk, GhostBot). If a captured user dies, you lose his ability. If you die, all captured users get freed.

Other PMs you might get:
Spoiler: show
Valtteri, GMarinaX, qig, knux:
You visited and found out that his color is .
You couldn't get any information.
(Message if Hooked)

Visisted by TNTtimelord:
You have to use at least one Frozen reference in every post you make.

Visisted by Nickname:
You got sm4shed last night so hard you'll be unable to talk tomorrow.

Visited by Nien:
Someone made a racist comment AND NOW YOU'RE SO ENRAGED YOU HAVE TO TALK IN ALL CAPS TOMORROW.

GhostHawk:
received the following messages from the game host:

Visited by GhostBot:
You got a banhammer. Using that, you can kill another user once. There's a 50% chance that your identity will be revealed in public if you use it.

Visited by MyNameIsEric52:
You got the following anonymous PM:

Visited by legend-tony980:
It feels like someone might've read some of your PMs last night in the IRC...
Priorities:
  • Hooker (Valtteri, CaptainSyrup)
  • Painter (GMarinaX)
  • Doc (zlakergirl357)
  • Stalker/Cop (Valtteri, GMarinaX, qig, knux)
  • Penguin (MyNameIsEric52)
  • Gunsmith (GhostBot)
  • legend-tony980
  • All roles with effect on the speech of the next day (Valtteri, TNTtimelord, Nickname, Nien)
  • All kills (Admins, Level Judges, Nien or qig)
  • Redigit
  • Eavesdropper (GhostHawk)

Participants:

• GMarinaX N4
  • zlakergirl357 N6
  • Zeldamaster12 N5
  • GLD4 D2
  • RudeGuy07 D4
  • Nien D1
  • Mystogan N1
  • Waddle Derp N6
  • Pseudo-Dino D3
  • Bloodedge D5
  • 8bitmushroom N1
  • qig
  • Choco N5
  • Joey N3
  • PaperPlayerX N2
  • Praesidium
  • Ignoritus N4
Subs:
  • Frozen Boo
Most aliases made by zlakergirl357. The aliases users that have not been here have been made by me. Some Aliases of zlakergirl357 had to be edited by me.

Music for Night 1:

Night 1 will end 8 PM GMT on Thursday and I want all of you to send in their powers until 7 PM GMT.
Last edited by underFlo on Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:43 pm, edited 21 times in total.

RudeGuy
Fry Guy
Fry Guy
Flair: local guy

Re: M14: The SMBX Forum Mafia [Pre-Night 1]

Postby RudeGuy » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:26 am

hi

let's do this

Marina
Cecil
Cecil
Flair: Pachinko
Pronouns: she/her/they/them

Re: M14: The SMBX Forum Mafia [Pre-Night 1]

Postby Marina » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:30 am

Aight I'm here.

underFlo
Reznor
Reznor

Re: M14: The SMBX Forum Mafia [Night 1 - All Role PMs sent!]

Postby underFlo » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:33 am

Alrighty all PMs are sent. If you have any problems with your PM, just PM me.

zlaker
Birdo
Birdo

Postby zlaker » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:40 am

Alright let's do this.

HeroOfRhyme
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:12 am

I just hope this doesnt turn out to be a mess. Might be decent after all.

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:16 am

Claiming "not Joey".

glitch4
Banned

Postby glitch4 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:23 am

yo

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:35 am

Plot twist: Joey is Joey

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Postby Julia Pseudo » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:26 pm

I'm ready!

qig
Ninji
Ninji

Postby qig » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:42 pm

heyo

HeroOfRhyme
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:50 pm

wassup qig.

Choco
Eerie
Eerie

Re: M14: The SMBX Forum Mafia [Night 1]

Postby Choco » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:16 pm

hey peeps

MistakesWereMade
Torpedo Ted
Torpedo Ted

Postby MistakesWereMade » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:36 pm

obligatory post so i can find this in the "view your posts" thing

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: hi!!!
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Waddle » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:38 pm

Nien wrote:obligatory post so i can find this in the "view your posts" thing
Same

underFlo
Reznor
Reznor

Postby underFlo » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:46 pm

Things might be a little late on Friday-Sunday, since I'm not home these days and don't know when I'll find the time to do stuff. But atm all times still stand as always. Also, quick reminder that all of you should send your night actions in till 7PM GMT.

Mivixion
Panser
Panser

Postby Mivixion » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:46 pm

hi

Ignoritus
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Ignoritus » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:55 pm

MistakesWereMade